Previously
    Blue & White 1150gs
    650 gs
    R6
    Cbr600f
    Hornet 600

Life is just dandy

Public apologies

Great to meet you all Friday and Saturday, really enjoyed the chance to show the novice and night ride groups around out there - hope you couldnt tell it was my first time leading a large group.

Hopefully you all enjoyed it and got the chance to try something a little different.

Really sorry I didnt make it back across Saturday night - I've been at another event today and by the time I'd got back, showered, preped everything for today, sat and chatted with SWMBO for a while I realised I was just exhausted - my fault, shouldnt have sat down

Many thanks to Steve, Clive and Neil for giving me the opportunity. Best wishes to Clive and his wife. A huge well done to Steve, it was a great event and finally a big thanks to my group, had a lot of fun; if any of you are around this way again and want another ride out, feel free to pm me.

John - PS, hope I havent killed this thread

Don't follow me...I'm lost too Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    That's a fantastic amount of money to raise!!.....

We had a really fab time...and our 'Hograost Virgins' whom we brought along, all say they want to come back to the 2010 event.....

Thank you to all the Burbidges...and especially Archie, for keeping Gemma occupied.....and another big thank you to everyone else involved for making this weekend such an outstanding success........................
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.....

Enjoy everything...regret nothing......

MinxChild
    Mother, you make out as if i was a chore during the weekend! poor Archie having to deal with me!

But well done Steve & Crew, really great success, lets see if we can top that next year

Excellent news - as usual - Steve

Sorry I couldnt be there.

Excellent fund raising result, and a worthy charity cause. I had the best time i have had on my bike on the saturday rideout. Thanks to nathan for leading the ride, shame we (the HARDCORE GROUP) couldnt back for the dirtest bike award, partly my fault for beleving a gsa can get through a deep tank swamp hole and finding it cant, but also to blame were the two 450x that i had to keep jump starting. (you know who you are...)
    Ben would have been proud im sure.

Thanks all.

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Brilliant result Steve
    Many thanks to my adopted daughters/ granddaughters
    including Minx child from hell
    All of Steves and Andys Families worked so hard ALL weekend ..

Whatton was in his element with his litter grab and wheelybin [ someone must have pics ]

Went to bed earlyish Sat night [11.30pm] absolutely knackered [ in a good way ]

Thanks again from Me and Barbara for a fantastic time, see you next year

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bravo Zulu - Brilliant weekend Steve. Also well done to all the crew who entertained us so well on Friday. Had a great time putting some more faces to names & doing losttheplots offroad run in great company :-)

undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    cheers for a great time saturday and sunday

always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

Trippy
    Looks like it was a great weekend and well done for raising such an amazing amount of cash for the Gateway Club

It was a great way to raise so much dough
    I know, I'm just looking for me coat

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Best hogroast yet that, well done to all for their work, and nice to see a decent amount raised.

Thats a brilliant amount raised, well done steve and family and helpers !!

That was my first hograost and i was genuinely sad to leave on Sunday morning as the weekend seemed to be over so fast . Just in the door having covered about 950miles in total and i am knackered, but it was more than worth the effort. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast