Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total proseeds HOGRAOST 2009

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Fantastic result!

Thanks Bakerman & Judge & families for working so hard all weekend. My first time at the Hograost and my first time at a UKGSer do with my family and we all had a wonderful time. See you next year for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

Don't follow me...I'm lost too Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmcdev8 View Post
    Thats a brilliant amount raised, well done steve and family and helpers !!

That was my first hograost and i was genuinely sad to leave on Sunday morning as the weekend seemed to be over so fast . Just in the door having covered about 950miles in total and i am knackered, but it was more than worth the effort. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Good to hear you got home safe and sound Trev......it was nice to meet you....
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.....

Enjoy everything...regret nothing......

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post

Whatton was in his element with his litter grab and wheelybin [ someone must have pics ]
    yup me but hello magazine are bidding for the rights

will post them but when i got back on sunday i had to load up the backbone and bugger off again for work (as a result swmbos a bit snappish) i havnt had a chance to sort them but will do later all in all i took around 200 pics so theres bound to be one or two gooduns in there
    Dont Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me

Great amount of cash raised, will try harder to make it for next year.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Congratulations

Steve,
    Well done for all your hard work. Its satisying to know that the money raised will benefit those less fortunate than us and also that we had such a good time raising it.
    Regards
    Matt
    I always wondered why my surname began with G and ended with S

MinxChild
    Quote Originally Posted by trevmcdev8 View Post
    Thats a brilliant amount raised, well done steve and family and helpers !!

That was my first hograost and i was genuinely sad to leave on Sunday morning as the weekend seemed to be over so fast . Just in the door having covered about 950miles in total and i am knackered, but it was more than worth the effort. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Hi Trev!!

Glad you made it back ok
    Find me on facebook - Gemma Horton

Thats if you have it haha! See you soon
    x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123