Total proseeds HOGRAOST 2009

Public apologies

Great to meet you all Friday and Saturday, really enjoyed the chance to show the novice and night ride groups around out there - hope you couldnt tell it was my first time leading a large group.

Hopefully you all enjoyed it and got the chance to try something a little different.

Really sorry I didnt make it back across Saturday night - I've been at another event today and by the time I'd got back, showered, preped everything for today, sat and chatted with SWMBO for a while I realised I was just exhausted - my fault, shouldnt have sat down :D

Many thanks to Steve, Clive and Neil for giving me the opportunity. Best wishes to Clive and his wife. A huge well done to Steve, it was a great event and finally a big thanks to my group, had a lot of fun; if any of you are around this way again and want another ride out, feel free to pm me.

John - PS, hope I havent killed this thread :D

That's a fantastic amount of money to raise!!.....:bounce1

We had a really fab time...and our 'Hograost Virgins' whom we brought along, all say they want to come back to the 2010 event.....:clap

Thank you to all the Burbidges...and especially Archie, for keeping Gemma occupied..:)...and another big thank you to everyone else involved for making this weekend such an outstanding success.............:bow......:bounce1.....:JB

Mother, you make out as if i was a chore during the weekend! poor Archie having to deal with me! :p

But well done Steve & Crew, really great success, lets see if we can top that next year :thumb2

Excellent fund raising result, and a worthy charity cause. I had the best time i have had on my bike on the saturday rideout. Thanks to nathan for leading the ride, shame we (the HARDCORE GROUP) couldnt back for the dirtest bike award, partly my fault for beleving a gsa can get through a deep tank swamp hole and finding it cant, but also to blame were the two 450x that i had to keep jump starting. (you know who you are...:rolleyes:)
Ben would have been proud im sure.

Thanks all.:thumb2:thumb2

Brilliant result Steve:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
Many thanks to my adopted daughters/ granddaughters :angel:angel:angel:angel
including Minx child from hell :pullface
All of Steves and Andys Families worked so hard ALL weekend :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow..

Whatton was in his element with his litter grab and wheelybin [ someone must have pics ]

Went to bed earlyish Sat night [11.30pm] absolutely knackered [ in a good way :D]

Thanks again from Me and Barbara for a fantastic time, see you next year :thumb2:thumb2

Bravo Zulu - Brilliant weekend Steve. Also well done to all the crew who entertained us so well on Friday. Had a great time putting some more faces to names & doing losttheplots offroad run in great company :)

Looks like it was a great weekend and well done for raising such an amazing amount of cash for the Gateway Club :thumb2

It was a great way to raise so much dough:augie
I know, I'm just looking for me coat;)

Best hogroast yet that, well done to all for their work, and nice to see a decent amount raised.

Thats a brilliant amount raised, well done steve and family and helpers :clap:clap:clap!!

That was my first hograost and i was genuinely sad to leave on Sunday morning as the weekend seemed to be over so fast :(. Just in the door having covered about 950miles in total and i am knackered, but it was more than worth the effort. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Fantastic result!

Thanks Bakerman & Judge & families for working so hard all weekend. My first time at the Hograost and my first time at a UKGSer do with my family and we all had a wonderful time. See you next year for sure. :clap

Thats a brilliant amount raised, well done steve and family and helpers :clap:clap:clap!!

That was my first hograost and i was genuinely sad to leave on Sunday morning as the weekend seemed to be over so fast :(. Just in the door having covered about 950miles in total and i am knackered, but it was more than worth the effort. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Good to hear you got home safe and sound Trev......it was nice to meet you....:)

Whatton was in his element with his litter grab and wheelybin [ someone must have pics ]
yup me:D but hello magazine are bidding for the rights:augie:augie

will post them but when i got back on sunday i had to load up the backbone and bugger off again for work (as a result swmbos a bit snappish:augie) i havnt had a chance to sort them but will do later:beerjug: all in all i took around 200 pics so theres bound to be one or two gooduns in there:D:D:D

Congratulations

Steve,
Well done for all your hard work. Its satisying to know that the money raised will benefit those less fortunate than us and also that we had such a good time raising it.
Regards
Matt

Hi Trev!!

Glad you made it back ok :)
Find me on facebook - Gemma Horton

Thats if you have it haha! See you soon :)
x

Back
Top Bottom