Total proseeds HOGRAOST 2009

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Total £3500 proseeds to The Gateway Club, that`s amazing can`t wait to tell MrS Bowsher (May)

Thankyou too you all you were wonderful :clap

Amazing total

Well done - that is brilliant - post me some raffle tickets and I'll start selling for next year :blast!!! What a generous lot of tossers we all are:clap::thumb:D:beerjug::clap

thanks go's to you mate :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

what a fantastic weekend:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Steve and family,

Thanks for a fantastic weekend, superb food, company and weather:thumb

Probably the best in the last four years, I reckon:thumb

The Shreaddies:D

What a fantastic effort Steve.

Sorry I could only be there for Friday :(:(:(

Absolutely sterling do :beerjug:

Obviously huge thanks to you and your family and all the helpers. Mustn't forget Bede and Shep for sorting out the Friday jam. Top job fellas, good fun.

Nice to catch up with a few friends who I haven't seen for ages. lasting memory is no doubt Mutley falling off the straw bail in absolute stitches!!! I love that uncontrollable laugh, it's so infectious :thumb

What a fantastic way to make money for charity.

Huge thanks to Bakerman and all who made the event so fantastic,

:clap:clap:clap:clap

well done steve !! was that based on contributions to get me off the stage :augie

and we will have to work on increasing the complaints too!

a big thanks to all involved fantastic time

slim

Thanks for a great weekend; could not have been better. Well done to all that helped with looking after all of us and congrats to all for the amount raised... loved off roading on the Plain. See you next time. Gary

A brilliant weekend, great fun had by everyone with funds raised for good causes, and no broken bones after the rideouts.

A big thank you to all who worked so hard to make it happen, you are the greatest.:bow

Roll on Hog Raost 2010.

Fantastic Steve and.......

.....all the helpers.
Thanks to the ticket sellers.
Thanks to the check-in deskers.
Thanks to the corn-on-the-cob distributors

Judge, your daughter worked her socks off! A credit to you.:clap

Skippy.:beerjug:

Judge, your daughter worked her socks off! A credit to you.:clap

Indeed!

582442280_dcWAb-L.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

First time back to the Hog since 2006 and what a great event. Good to see some old faces again and meet some new ones.

Massive thanks to:
Flipfly and SkyGod and the folks who let me tag along for an off-road ride on Friday afternoon - I know I was the slowcoach, so thanks for your patience and waiting for me (and picking up my toolkit :blast ) :thumb2

All the open-mic dudes on Friday night - more bottle and talent than I'll ever have for standing up in front of that crowd, so ta :guitarist

Jon and Steptoe for the beginners' off-road ride on Saturday - absolutely cracking day out with some great advice and coaching thrown in :thumb2

Barbara for the strawbs and clotted cream chez wobblybox :D

And finally to the mighty Bakerman and all his helpers :bow A damn great event, the very best :beerjug:

:ChrisKelly

couldn`t face cooking tonight treated our selfs to a local Indian :thumb2

Attachments

• BURGERVANS 032.jpg
    BURGERVANS 032.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 281
  • BURGERVANS 033.jpg
    BURGERVANS 033.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 278

Back
Top Bottom