Don`t wish to drag on

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to

Flipfly for giving me my only 2 cigarettes of the year 2008/2009

The Friday night Music crew, The Bebe, Shep, Carl for bits, 6X for his Thursday night stage erection.

I enjoyed Friday night very very much THANKYOU :bow

Thank you to Bill`s Rosie for a Charity cheque for £200 from her charity works.

Thanks to OFF ROAD and ROAD guides :thumb

Dayglo Slaves, and folks at the end of the event, you know who you are.

Little lad just riding past on his push bike from the town that worked hard for 2 hours, with out question.

Sir George Young for endorsing the event Mrs Bowsher and Elvis and the folks from THE GATEWAY CLUB , Pinkytiff for arranging Bens Mum and Dad.

Just Print DENNIS, those yearly phone calls, no question`s just "YES Steve" with goods printed and away the next day, massive help there.

Judge and family, Andy for stopping me spending even more money.

Ben`s Mum and Dad for not picking SkyGod :D

My family, geee this could go on for ever.

Finally Ben for hounding me into do the event again this year, its totally down to him that I pushed my self on, and that we all had a great weekend.

Wanted to say more about this at beginning of Austin Vince`s speech but I felt myself going :tears

RELAX NO, not as normally do when I here the first notes of THE BAND playing VODOO CHILD, because att took over :eek: thanks great stuff

RELAX YES, when the two familys played " What did you say " in the local Indian after we had had a debriefing and yes 2 bottles of wine :thumb

P.S Dates booked, Band, Marquee, Clubhouse, Straw Bails, Stage for 2/3/4 July 2010 see you there and bring a friend.

Steve Burbidge

Bakes

Below family tradition in any Indian Resterant, the age old game of "WHAT DID YOU SAY"

Attachments

• BURGERVANS 032.jpg
    BURGERVANS 032.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 300
P.S Dates booked, Band, Marquee, Clubhouse, Straw Bails, Stage for 2/3/4 July 2010 see you there and bring a friend.

Steve Burbidge

Bakes

Most definately one for the diary Steve, brilliant event, well done :thumb2

Thanks again Steve, your family and the ride leaders :thumb2

We were glad to have been able to make the whole weekend after all, we had a great time.

Hope to see you again next year.

Val and Jill.

Hopefully Clive and his wife will be back in the saddle for next year - after all Friday Night's his ride out and I was only keeping the seat warm ;) - but if you need a hand again I'd definately be up for it!

Same goes for the Saturday, if Steptoe's cool with it.

Just give me a shout.

I'll lead one of the off roads next year as well if it helps. Make it a bit more managable...:)

Just want to add my thanks for an excellent event - my first Hograost but definitely not my last! :bow to Bakerman, his family, and everyone else involved in organising the weekend.

Big thanks also to LiquidLAN and his boundless patience and help on the Friday night and Saturday rides ( I was on the 12GSA that toppled over at the top of the second climb on Saturday), I really enjoyed both rides, learnt an awful lot and regret not staying out to do that last section :blast.

Dates booked, Band, Marquee, Clubhouse, Straw Bails, Stage for 2/3/4 July 2010 see you there and bring a friend.

That's what we wanted to hear:clap:bow:bow

I'll pay now:D

Big thanks also to LiquidLAN and his boundless patience and help on the Friday night and Saturday rides ( I was on the 12GSA that toppled over at the top of the second climb on Saturday), I really enjoyed both rides, learnt an awful lot and regret not staying out to do that last section :blast.

No worries, I was impressed with you guys for all giving it a go, some of it must have been pretty daunting to look at at first, but you all gave it a go and that's what counts.

As for missing the last section... it's still there and there is always next time :D

Spikehammer... I don't want to pitch up and start messing about with someone else setup, but that could work really well, the area south of me is huge and can easily accomodate two or three (maybe four) groups without bothering each other or anyone else, plus it would mean the poor buggers at the back of each group got to see more than a cloud of dust :D

I think that could work quiet nicely.

Cool

First bike rally I have been to in a great many years.

The rallies I went to in the past had a beer tent and if you were lucky, a band, and thats it. No loo's, no food, strange smells from funny looking cigarettes.

Times have trully changed, even if the people havent

No worries, I was impressed with you guys for all giving it a go, some of it must have been pretty daunting to look at at first, but you all gave it a go and that's what counts.

As for missing the last section... it's still there and there is always next time :D

Spikehammer... I don't want to pitch up and start messing about with someone else setup, but that could work really well, the area south of me is huge and can easily accomodate two or three (maybe four) groups without bothering each other or anyone else, plus it would mean the poor buggers at the back of each group got to see more than a cloud of dust :D

I think that could work quiet nicely.

We'll sort it nearer the time, no probs. I'm sure Steve appreciates all the help he can get on the ride outs.

Two young ladies hawking bike straps around the campsite.

'You must be Bakerman's daughters' I said.

A look of abject horror instantly came across both faces
'We don't look like him do we !!' one exclaimed

I quickly reassured them that I'd seen them all together earlier in the day, and bought a couple of straps to calm them down.

Many thanks to you and all your family and helpers for a great weekend.
Good picture as well :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom