Flipfly goes all accapella at the hograost on friday night....video

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It was dark, cos it was 2.20 am, so the vids not great, but you get the idea :thumb2

Thanks to Flip, Shep, The Bede ,Slimbo, 7x and the Half Pints and everyone else who got up and kept us all entertained (and very amused, once the rugrats had all gone to bed) on the Friday night....great time chaps :bow:bow:bow

We only went to bed 'cos the sun had started to come up :blast

And if we kept anyone awake with the noise and laughter and music making, tough tittties, you should have stayed up ya bloody lightweights :dabone :rob :augie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J5T6lclGCIA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J5T6lclGCIA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cheers Fanum, nothing worse than hearing ya own groanings on video (I learnt that after a few "home" movies :augie:augie:augie):D:D

Crackin night, went far to quickly though :(

Great Phill. All you need now is to learn to play that guitar. For a start you should try uncrossing your arms, you have to hold the neck, Thats the skinny bit in one hand and hit the stringy things with your otrher hand, I will show you how at the next doo:comfort

well done dude

feel like the tallentless one of the family now:(

arr what the hell i've still got me looks and a faultless body:D

:clap:clap:clap:clap.
nothing against bills video.
after all he was lying on the floor whilst filming.
but you really had to be there.
we had about on hour or so of just messing /telling naughty story's and jamming
with just a few people sat on the bails.
Flip, Shep and The Bede :bow:bow

Back
Top Bottom