The next Devon and Cornwall rideout?

Congratulations Bubbles, I won't be able to get to the start unfortunately, do you know what time you will get to Helston roughly i'll try and join in there.

Bugger Bugger Bugger. Sorry chaps and chapesses but I will not be able to make this one after all.. Went out for a little spin after servicing Bertha and fitting new pads, got about a mile from home and she packed up on me. I think I may have found the problem but as I am not too sure I dont want to risk it tomorrow. It is electrical but I need to check a few more things over.
SO... sorry but have a nice day, catch you on the next one.

Thanks to everyone who came along, good to see you all again,Pastyman make sure you get the bike fixed for next time.

Route 38 Cafe Trerule Foot
DSCN3894.jpg

Waiting for the Bodinnick ferry
DSCN3896.jpg

DSCN3898.jpg

On board the Bodinnick ferry
DSCN3901.jpg

DSCN3902.jpg

Portholland
DSCN3905.jpg

DSCN3908.jpg

Andy(Devon) says this is what happens to your 1200GS if you dont clean it and get it serviced like Mr BMW says, how does he know? :nenau
DSCN3910.jpg

King Harry Ferry
DSCN3912.jpg

DSCN3913.jpg

and Marazion
DSCN3917.jpg

Ride safe and look forward to seeing you all next time :thumb2.

Thanks Bubbles, good day out:clap.

I'll post up for 11 oct in the next few days.

Ps: That wicker Harley looks a bit of a basket case to me:blast

Take care

Thank's for putting in so much effort and making it another great day Bubbles. :thumb2

We are lucky to have such fantastic scenary all around us, though the early mist and rain reminded me more of Scotland.

What a great place Port Holland is. The m/c pictured isn't a neglected 1200: it's a basket case monolever airhead :blast :D

edit: you beat me to the basket case bike Barry

Considering the weather, it was a good days ride. Sorry guys kind of shot off without saying goodbye to make sure I rode off with the others going in my direction. :blast

Thanks Bubbles!

Thanks Geoff for another enjoyable day, despite the dampish weather.

See you all again sometime.

Thanks geoff (a.k.a. bubbles or grandad) for another great route around cornwall, but please order some sunshine next time, see all you tossers soon allen/christine.

Back
Top Bottom