Wed 15th July Ride out( & Tues 21st )

ok boys i'm gettin confused here.........we are meetin at charnock (J27) then we are meetin someone at tickle trout?
is this right..........cos i so now i will go the wrong place unless i have it wrote down........lol

its Junction 31 on the M6 mate... (A59) meet at the petrol station marked "services" as you exit the roundabout at the end of the slip

hm

oops!

total bollix sorry! j31 is tickle trout... not charnock richard:blast

read the bloody post properly hm ya dumbass!

hm

ride out

hi fireman

If you are meeting the troops on tues itis probably better metting them at the tickeld trout if you are doing the lakes . as you live in mossley thats what i did m60 m61 m6 j31 is the 1st exit after joining the m6

tefflon

wish i could get the time off but you all av a good ride and hope the weather is ok

sorted

hi fireman

If you are meeting the troops on tues itis probably better metting them at the tickeld trout if you are doing the lakes . as you live in mossley thats what i did m60 m61 m6 j31 is the 1st exit after joining the m6

tefflon

wish i could get the time off but you all av a good ride and hope the weather is ok

cheers teflon,
yes i will meet up at the trout, it makes sense to me..
are you doing the windmill mate. my missus is away in the lakes and no work the next day so will be a goer for me.

Hi I can do tuesday the 21st. I could meet you at the tickle trout petrol station Jct 31 M6 say 10:15/10:30 . It will be a good test for my bike as it will have been tuned the day before @ rockets of blackburn.

Well thats my bike done, Wow She's running so sweet NOW. So I will be at tickle trout Jct31 M6/ Petrol station for Approx 10:15.

ride out

Evening everyone, as much as i am itching to get out on a run with you all!
have you seen the weather report for tomorrow? It is not looking good.
saying that they do get it wrong so i will be checking with the met office in the morning.
A little light rain and i will be out for a blast!
if its a downpour in for the day then i will give it a miss (sorry)

I guess everyone will have the same views or are you a group of diehards.

i just find that wet leathers become a pain in the ass

if its lashin down i'll give it a miss............will see in the morning...:toungincheek

just looked outside and its lashing down............forecast aint good for the day.........sorry but i shall be givin the ride a miss.........:(:(:(:( no fun on the motorway in the rain......:mad:think i'll go and have a mooch round southport superbikes instead......and take the dogs a run on the beach....don't matter if its raining, cos i'm goin to get wet anyway.......:)

rained off

i thought the rain wouldnt hit untill mid morning , however it is lashing down here to. so much for the great british summer.
:(

Constant drizzle here :(:(:( but thats why god invented goretex so I'm off out. will stop at Tickle trout for tens mins then gone

i'd need a wet suit and snorkel today..............its bashing down here....:blast

so did you guys go for a splash round the lakes as planned?:augie

ya shudda come on Wednesday the 15th:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

hm

so did you guys go for a splash round the lakes as planned?:augie
ya shudda come on Wednesday the 15th:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

unfortunatley mother nature hit me with a god awful virus, and ntl lost my internet connection so felt like i have been in quarantine for a few days.
but bar a sniffle im good to go now.
sorry about balls up on ride out.................here's to the next one :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom