Thread: Have a good one lads

Have a good one lads

No overseas tour for me this year

Will be thinking of you guys setting off tomorrow.

Have a great time, ride safe and tell us all about it when you get home.

Yep, enjoy yourselves, I looked at this with envious eyes but I'm going to have to wait until I've finished in green kit so I don't have to worry about clearance etc. It would be good to see the area around Split but would really like to see Mostar again, (the last time I was there I was on the receiving end of mortar and sniper fire), If anyone fancys next year I will probably be up for it

Quote Originally Posted by nedflanders View Post
    would really like to see Mostar again, (the last time I was there I was on the receiving end of mortar and sniper fire
    You really should go back there - you will be amazed how the place has transformed into a thriving, bustling community again.

07875 304772
    Thanks chaps watch out for the ride report

Cheers Pop & Ned.

I'm sure we'll have a good un Maybe next time you'll both be on board

I've been wanting to do this for such a long time, I'll start counting the pennies now until next year, any chance you could let me know when you get back what to budget for next year, camping, fuel, ferries etc