So, what rides are there?

The Lakes run is definitlely on (certainly two groups but may have to make three on the day due to numbers)
Paul Nichols of this Parish pm'd me yesterday to say he'd be willing to lead some folks on a local (dales) run. Also I think POGs going to lead a localish ride as well.
Sorry there's no Fords ride (no one to lead one or sort out the route) or off roading due to lack of a ride leader and lack of legal lanes in the dales(only a couple of lanes nearby that don't have TROs on them:mad:)

Jez

Just in from recce-ing the route. Yes there will be a 'local' run which will be in the region of 130 miles. I was a bit pushed for time today to do the whole route, but it will be leaving at 10 and getting back at around the time the bar opens :beer:

It's quite challenging riding - there at least 10 places you can get airborne if you're going anymore than 40 :eek :eek:

Ugg and Digger06 can't do their ride out now as Uggy's clutch is dodgy. They also don't know if they can make it up in time for the ride out to be back markers as they're working.

So if anyone can help with backmarking, let me know :thumb

Just in from recce-ing the route. Yes there will be a 'local' run which will be in the region of 130 miles. I was a bit pushed for time today to do the whole route, but it will be leaving at 10 and getting back at around the time the bar opens :beer:

It's quite challenging riding - there at least 10 places you can get airborne if you're going anymore than 40 :eek :eek:

Ugg and Digger06 can't do their ride out now as Uggy's clutch is dodgy. They also don't know if they can make it up in time for the ride out to be back markers as they're working.

So if anyone can help with backmarking, let me know :thumb

I can assist with backmarking**:thumb2

**Subject to hangover

I have a gallon of Proff's Scrumpy available. :beerjug:
Plus some monkeyjuice :ChrisKelly
Not camping frees up some space for other worthwhile pursuits. :D

Check-out the Geordie BBQ section: Will swap cider for lamb and chicken kebabs, sausages and some strange things which were a bargain.....

:confused:

:beerjug:

Check-out the Geordie BBQ section: Will swap cider for lamb and chicken kebabs, sausages and some strange things which were a bargain.....

:confused:

:beerjug:

what you swapping for sex with a hunky guy. :kissy2

Back
Top Bottom