SAME FORMAT

Same format

BOOKED THESE over the last few days on a roll over.

THE PLACE, LOO`s,BAND,ELVIS,PRO-TYRE,STRAW BALES, STAGE,MARQUEE, FOOD, TRAVEL-DRI PLUS, t-shirts stickers, ICE CREAM VAN, AUSTIN VINCE (Talking on anything but motor bikes)

:blast no more now for 11 months, just please spread the word just like Ben did THANKS

Hhhmmm. I've not been to a bike rally for years. Maybe it's time to change that.
I assume the "same format" is something along the lines of
Beer
Bikes
Field
Beer
Tent
Bands
Beer
etc etc.

Or is there any more detail?? :nenau

And WHY is it called a hog RAOST?? Is the spelling deliberate?? Am I missing something (more than normal, I mean)??? :nenau :nenau :nenau

Hhhmmm. I've not been to a bike rally for years. Maybe it's time to change that.
I assume the "same format" is something along the lines of
Beer
Bikes
Field
Beer
Tent
Bands
Beer
etc etc.

Or is there any more detail?? :nenau

And WHY is it called a hog RAOST?? Is the spelling deliberate?? Am I missing something (more than normal, I mean)??? :nenau :nenau :nenau

dead pig on a stick over a fire:thumb

and doughnuts:drool:drool

I guessed it was a pig, killed and roasted. The pictures and title kinda gave that away.

I just wondered why it was a RAOST as opposed to a ROAST

Could be fun though. Camping a field, and all that...

That's me booked

After 4 years on this website it's about time I actually did something to go and play out.

See you there :thumb

(But don't be too harsh with me as I'll prolly be on the Africa Twin)

(But don't be too harsh with me as I'll prolly be on the Africa Twin)
s'orright - my current steed is a rattly old trumpet - '97 Triumph Sprint 900 Sport - last year I was on an 'onda and no-one seemed to mind!

Attachments

• sprint4.jpg
    sprint4.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 225

Ah - seen 'em live doing a Jimi Hendrix/ZZ Top tribute gig - effing unbelievable - boy can that slim bloke play his guitar - explosive blues/rock

indian.jpg

Same format

BOOKED THESE over the last few days on a roll over. ...
AUSTIN VINCE (Talking on anything but motor bikes)
/QUOTE]

Well in that case, book me in. One of the best ever speakers I have ever had the pleasure of listening to,

Simon:

clap

Same format

BOOKED THESE over the last few days on a roll over. ...
AUSTIN VINCE (Talking on anything but motor bikes)
/QUOTE]

Well in that case, book me in. One of the best ever speakers I have ever had the pleasure of listening to,

Simon:

clap

Austin will hopefully turn up as a punter, but not talking, this year we have Timolgra talking about his trip to MONGOLIA last year.

I`m going for one of our own talking, AUSTIN is FANTASTIC along with Mrs Vince if you get the chance to see him.

Timolgra is the Ranulf Finnes of the GS World and I have had the pravalive of following him across and down many a desert path.

Austin will hopefully turn up as a punter, but not talking, this year we have Timolgra talking about his trip to MONGOLIA last year.

I`m going for one of our own talking, AUSTIN is FANTASTIC along with Mrs Vince if you get the chance to see him.

Timolgra is the Ranulf Finnes of the GS World and I have had the pravalive of following him across and down many a desert path.

WOW! sounds just great. Look forward to it.

Had to visit Andover last week to do some work. Boy has it changed since I lived there; '84 -' 88. Its got a shopping mall AND multi-storied car park.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom