It's a boy and I'm calling him Bob

mermoto

Reaction score
Fat Bob :D

My new baby, Im going to love him and hold him and call him my squishy.

fatbob1.jpg

Mermoto

Very nice - its amazing how many on here have a Harley and even more amazing how many don't want to be associated with the Harley rideout thing (for obvious reasons)....
They are class imho:thumb2

Is that the staggered V&H ShorthShots ? Hopefully, you have them there quiet baffles fitted. (And your V&H Fuelpack ?).

They're fun but L O U D. Difficult not to frighten small children and animals.

I have a set for sale (as it happens).

looks good, dont want to think of the loving but have fun frightening the small children with those pipes:thumb2

Bought one of them last October and then sold it and bought a GS again in March:blast

Lovely bikes but the cleaning after almost every ride got to me.

Sound really nice too but louder pipes are a must have - although I didn't.

After being offered a shite trade in from where I bought it (both HD and BMW dealer) sold her to a guy who exported them and only lost a tiny bit in comparison.

Enjoy - they really are stunning...

Is that the staggered V&H ShorthShots ? Hopefully, you have them there quiet baffles fitted. (And your V&H Fuelpack ?).

They're fun but L O U D. Difficult not to frighten small children and animals.

V&H ShortShots they are! With the quiet baffles too, but don't let that fool you cos she knocked next doors fence down when I started it first time :D

Mermoto

Blimey I know how that feels :blast
Me too,that's why the 'Glide went.
GS12+pressure washer+Muc Off protector spray=finished.:augie
Bob look's cool though. Had two Dynas,an FXDL and an FXD35,great bikes.
Enjoy :)

Looking good :thumb2

All being well I pick mine up in just over a week. Riding it back to Switzerland should be fun :D

They're just such different bikes; both offer so much but in such different ways.

I really don't think a choice is a "choice" if you see what I mean.

Nice!

First thing to do is pull the rear spindle and put some grease on it,Harley don't as I found out to my cost at the first tyre change.:(

Back
Top Bottom