Well done to all !!!

gort

Hi all just like to say a big thanks to all for a great weekend, great beer great food, great weather (apart from last night and this morning) and most of all great people. Once again thaks pog and jez, and everybody else for your efforts. It was my first GSer event and it wont be the last. Cheers all.:beer:

Let me add my thanks to all your hard work in putting an excellent weekend together:clap:clap

Great weekend.

Thanks everybody especially Jez & Pog for getting it organised.

:Duchess

A huge big thank you to Pog and Jez for finding such a superb venue.

Extra thanks to Jez for making me do the passes.....again!

Also a huge thank you to Mandylicious for ensuring the sun shone on Saturday.

Cannot wait till next months bash. Hopefully I'll see the same faces.......and I might even remember who they are

:D

:thumb2

First bike to arrived, and last to leave :)

Thanks all for a great weekend:thumb2

Great weekend

Saturday's scenery was brill.

Welldone Kate, Pog and Jez

:thumb

Thanks to the hosts and organisers and everyone for riding considerately. It was a pleasure to be part of not a club.

:bow :bow :bow :clap :clap :clap
what a cracking weekend. :)
many thanks to Kate ,Pog & Jez :kissy2
great- place,location,weather & ride out
company a tad suspect as usual :augie
:kissy2

Thanks to all - Especially POG + Kate + Jez. My first GS event and was a good start. Looking forward to next one

Rik

Just like to say we ( Chris&Beth ) had a really good time. This was our first 'GSer event, we expected the company would be great and so it was.

BIG thanks to the organisers.

The rideout saturday was superb, great route, had a bit of everything.
Following Colin through the twisties made our day. Beth's Ducati is living on borrowed time - I can already see her on her own GS :p

Back
Top Bottom