Passes and Lakes video

No. I've had to buy an additional terra byte of memory to store the footage on. I have 3 hours scheduled for tomorrow to see what I can do. I'll probably throw an imovie together and leave the fcp version until later. For some reason I'm still unsure of, iMovie will not accept the AVIs from the rear view camera, but other AVIs are no problem.

Plus I can't say I've been that focused on getting it done, if truth be told. I'm trying to find work at the moment. Just had a prize reply.

"you have all of the skills we are looking for and the ideas you presented were very interesting too. Let's just say it was chemistry".

"Oh sorry, I didn't realise I'd upset anyone"

"Well actually that's not it. We thought you got on with us too well"

So, I've just lost a job because I was too right for it...what sort of reason is that?

Have these people not heard of rapport building?
Seems I may have more time on my hands in the near future than I would like...so I may get around to doing something with the footage. That's if I don't just go barmy trying to figure all this crap out!

Oh and the other two candidates, who obviously didn't get on with these folk quite so well, didn't get the job either. I'm wondering if it were just an exercise designed to acquire free marketing advice (part of the second interview process was to present how you would develop their business).

Hi Steve,

I'm sure you know what your priorities are and good luck with the job hunting.

Sounds like you may be right about the fishing interviews.

Back
Top Bottom