Off-Road @ Tipperary

Daithi,
Count me in.
Ye'll have to go easy on the novice, though.

Jim.

I think 09.00 is the planned time but someone should be along soon to confirm. Watch this space ;)
Yip, thanks Jockser, 9:00 Saturday morning in front of the Hotel, we really do have to get off early to avoid the walkers and to get a bit of distance under our belts. :thumb2
If ye have a camera please bring it with ya....makes all the difference later. :D
Daithi
I'd like to join you - probably Saturday morning. Just tell me where to be!

David
Hi David, finally getting out with us,:thumb yer not going to turn up on the DR are ya !:eek:
Only kidding, see ya there.

Daithi,
Count me in.
Ye'll have to go easy on the novice, though.

Jim.
Novice my arse, you've more experience of some aspects of Off Road than I do. :augie

I'll be there on the Friday pitchin my Tent, should have it sorted by Saturday.

Yeah, I've extensive experience of bog-holes. Hardly counts for this run. Don't fancy pulling a GS out of a bog.

is that man with the dakkar yellow 1100 making an appearance

Gawd knows. Has anyone seen him since last year ? Or is he still on top of that mountain ??
PS: That looks like Padge about to sit on Jose's head :eek:

03a37933.jpg

Just need to persuade 'her' to stay at the pub all day:green gri

Tipp off road

it looks like i will load up the mule gs and head for the Glen on Friday night and go off roading with ye

All the best

gunner

Howdy all, the final recci for the trail run will be done thursday and at present we are expecting things to be a smidgen damp, those grassy trails that some of you mentioned have had a lot of walking and biking on through the year and now offer more grip, lots of overhanging branches have been removed by the walking club (bless em), the run consists of mostly gravel trails,several shallow ford's, boheren's and a little road work to tie the bit's together, we will cover approx 70km so GSA's need not carry 30 litres of fuel, the special test is fun and optional and the prize's are megga, it is expected to take 3 -3.5 hours and this should bring us nicely to our lunch stop at another lovely location, safe journey and will see ye all at 9AM Saturday, MCIVOR

This run is aimed at big "GS sized Trailies" and riders are encouraged to not arrive on bikes smaller than 800cc. If however that's what yer on you'll obviously be availavle to assist in pushing/pulling the bigger bikes up any rocky hills or over any slippy humps. :augie

:thumb2

<800cc

Is it too late to tag on to this? Not able to do the whole weekend but I'll be in the area.

Back
Top Bottom