16th August 2009 - Hants/Wilts

If I can get my fay lazy arse to Petersfield in time I'll be there to scub in the new front tyre. Also sent you a PM about the KTM.;)

ok, where are you going to start from, tomorrow?

i just add you to my address book
see you tomorrow

fantastic!
I've don only 2 photos, i'll post as soon as i download it on the pc

i hope to be there next time, with a better-looking gs (it was vandalized for 2 time, and 1 time tryed to still it).

sorry if i don't speak too much, :hide

i've seen a lot of lovely place, and next week i think i'll go to the "new forest" with my girlfriend

t1-1.jpg

t1-2.jpg

Many thanks Adam for another great rideout . The jump down the lane where we left the Boscombe Down perimeter road showed me how well a GSA could fly with 18 stone of idiot on board though the tank slapper on landing definately produced a brown adrenaline surge ! I was really gunning it to catch you up and just didn't see it coming and the only part of me touching the bike was the white knuckle grip of my hands ! Awesome !
Thanks also to all the other guys & girls who made it a great day out .

All the best to you & Lisa for your move to Yorkshire and I hope we'll meet up again some time .

good day out 330 miles by the time i got home nackered,tryed to save the route on my 550 but managed to delete it instead:blast is there any way to get it back? Adam best of luck to you and your good lady when you move up norf i am reliably informed that it aint all wippets and flat caps ba gum :D

Sorry for the delay in posting this, did I say I had was spending today riding with Patsy Quick :D but thanks a lot for organising that ride out mate it was excellent! Really enjoyed enjoyed it and it was good to meet you all of you guys and girls too.

Great pics Lolly, I've manage to keep my helmet on and face covered for both of them :D

Best of luck to you both with the move, have fun up north and keep in touch.

that was my first ever orgonised ride and def wont be the last, what an exilirating experience !!. Thank you all guys for bearing with a learner like me. and for all the advice I was given...still terrible on corners :blast

...for all the advice I was given...still terrible on corners :blast
Don't worry about it, just learn from things and improve. We were all there once.
Take a look at this website:
http://www.survivalskills.co.uk/riding_skills_0.html

Use the arrows to navigate through the articles. They are all worth a look at, especially any on cornering

If you have any specific questions/issues then they have probably already been answered here:
http://www.therevcounter.com/staying-alive/

I want to say thank you as well to everyone who took part. The route was lovely and everything was very well organised. I had a brilliant day!

It was my first ever rideout and my third day riding on the back of a bike. :D

Loved it!

I will definitely take part in another rideout if I can. And who knows, I might be riding a bike myself at some point. :)

Karen

...who knows, I might be riding a bike myself at some point. :)

Karen

YKIMS. Lisa spent years riding on my pillion with no intention of riding herself, then one day just decided to do it, and now kinda regrets not doing it earlier.
Go for it. :)

Back
Top Bottom