Pacsafe Lidsafe

I've got the bigger version which is 80 litres and can take all your bike gear which is ideal for say a race meeting it saves you walking about in bike boots leathers or whatever and they fold up really small when empty they come with a waterproof bag an external mesh and a strong stainless cable to lock it all to the bike with the padlock supplied:thumb:thumb

use my Lidsafe every day at work, convenient and handy and rolls up fairly small.

haven't tested the waterproofness of it yet, but saves you carryiong your lid around with you.

We have the Pacsafe 120, all our gear goes into it, helmets, jackets, boots. Wouldn't be without it!:thumb2:thumb2

I have a lidsafe and it is absolutely brilliant. A great solution for minimal cost.:thumb2

Cheers Tom

For touring 'one up' (or even for carry 'stuff' around in general) I used a 'tailsafe' in place of the pillion seat and a 'lid safe' if I didnt have enough room left in the tail-safe. Very useful combo!!! Theft proof, attack resistant anf looked the part too!! .... right up to the part where I traded the lot in for a Pan European :-O

Thanks

Thanks one and all for the responses. Everyone seems to think these are good.

I will get one although I did once see a video on You Tube of someone testing either a pacsafe or something very similar and they managed to cut it open pretty easily with a stanley knife. I guess the moral is, they are safe to a point but a determined thief will get in.

Back
Top Bottom