West Wales Weekend

big albig

Reaction score
Back by popular demand West Wales weekend away is on again this year.
18th-19th September West Hook farm Marloes.:JB

Its a simple weekend, total chill out, turn up, tent up, a few bottles of the red medicine :beer:, and fall into your tent competition at the end of the night,( 2 guess's who fell in his tent last year and won 1st place) :augie
with a ride out, on Saturday with a lunch stop somewhere down on the coast. And may be a Cawl night on Saturday depending if I can persuade the traveling chefs to muster up some Cawl. :drool

Put you'r names down early to avoid disapointment, ( only joking ther'es enought room for everyone) good clean place, nice showers n toilets, and the best views you'll ever see night or day:thumb.
See you soon. :thumb
Al.

Happy campings!!!!

Well boyos,
Big thanks to BigAl for arranging this one whilst I'm at home.:thumb2
I will be there for sure.
Maybe our summer will have arrived by then!
It's been a feckin miserable July that's for definite.
B1ff:beerjug:

Camping

I'm Ok for this (can't wait to be honest) and take part in the "Falling into Tent Competition", I think we aught to run a book for this.:beerjug:

Thank God we'll be a bit nearer civilisation for this one too:clap
Still not got bike clean from last time but at least everything is dry, by the way who's ordering the weather?
:dragon:camping

Sounds good, I might even make it myself. Its a toss up between Wales, Lumb farm and the BMV club one at Caernarfon, the South Wales one looks to be the best ride down.

Stewart

Those dates are Friday and Saturday. Is it meant to be Al, or did you mean Saturday and Sunday?

I will be working on the Friday, but should be able to make it for Saturday 19th Sept. :thumb2

It's arrive Friday afternoon/evening:beer:rideout Saturday, more:101 and return home Sunday. We could meet you somewhere on Saturday if you can' make it Friday night:thumb2

Why not come down Friday night Taff. :beer: We'll keep the lights burning for you. and the :beer: flowing.

Hi Al. Elvie and I will have to miss out again! We're planning to be away touring Albania and Montenegro. Hope you have a good one, and I look forward to seeing the photos.

I dont need a walk in tent, I have a crawl in one :thumb2
This trip is firming up for me now, anyone else from North Wales riding down on the Friday?
Stewart

Well the route for the Saturday rideout should be a good un, a mixed bag this time, a little bit of something for everyone with a nice stop for lunch by the bridge( but where you ask) that will be revealed on the day( unless you bribe me with some:beer: red medicine) then all will be told. If there is around 10-15 of us then we may employ the drop off system, Allan Davies will explain this in full before we start the Falling into the Tent competition:beerjug: . The weekend is all about chillin:JB out, no rules just avin a good time, avin a good ride, out possibly a barby ( weather dependant) and making new friends as well as :beerjug::beer::beerjug a few beers

I will be going down on friday afternoon with Quick Nick and possibly Biffo, if anybody wants to meet up at a certain time we can arrange that.

The address is
West Hook Farm
marloes
haverfordwest
SA62 3 BQ

Campsite can be found on ukcampsite.co.uk
Cheers see you all soon
Al:thumb

Sorry to miss this Al - was a great weekend last year.
I'd promised to help out with a marathon on the Sunday, so can't let them down. :blast
Next year maybe?

Back
Top Bottom