Run to Tipp

Ravenbyrne

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Geraldine and I will be meeting bigdave off the Ferry in Dun Laoghaire at 12.30pm and then we will be travelling to meet-up with Jockser somewere off the M50.... Jocker to post details. (i would guess that he might have organised a good route down to Tipp).

If anyone wishes to meet in Dun Laoghaire and then meet up with Jockser please post here.

Cheers,

Brian

me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, I meant us too:D:D

From Dun Leggery, you can have a nice spin out past 40-foot, Bullock, Coliemore, Vico Road, Killiney Beach, Ballybrack, Loughlinstown, Cherryfield, then join M50.

At south end of Vico Road, the road down to the bay is one-way up, so go right up to Killiney Village, left down hill and first left back to the Canadian embassy (I think...) then right to the beach road. Past the station, turn right at next x-rds.

From Dun Leggery, you can have a nice spin out past 40-foot, Bullock, Coliemore, Vico Road, Killiney Beach, Ballybrack, Loughlinstown, Cherryfield, then join M50.

At south end of Vico Road, the road down to the bay is one-way up, so go right up to Killiney Village, left down hill and first left back to the Canadian embassy (I think...) then right to the beach road. Past the station, turn right at next x-rds.

Is this what you were thinking

Attachments

• Bin route.gdb
    14.6 KB · Views: 112
Bazactly, except the piece de resistance, left past Scotsmans Bay, through the Pedestrian Barrier, out to Forty Foot, right past James Joyce Tower and back to the main road.
"Where would you get it?"

Bazactly, except the piece de resistance, left past Scotsmans Bay, through the Pedestrian Barrier, out to Forty Foot & have a quick swim

:thumb2

I'm planning on being in the Texaco station on the N81 between the Spawell roundabout & the M50 from about 13.00 with a 13.30 departure. The route down isn't finalised yet but it won't be the M7 :D

Good stuff, planning to be there. (Assuming I don't have to go to Libya which is a whole other issue). :eek:

Will be an interesting exercise packing the bike for the first camping trip.

I'm planning on being in the Texaco station on the N81 between the Spawell roundabout & the M50 from about 13.00 with a 13.30 departure. The route down isn't finalised yet but it won't be the M7 :D

Here

Attachments

• Meeting point jockser.gdb
    160 bytes · Views: 118
Jockser, the swim is one thing, but we missed the icecream at Teddy's. ..

Back
Top Bottom