Sun 23rd August Trails Yorkshire

Andy_E

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody want to do some trails on Sun 23rd to help me check out my new (to me) TTR 250:JB?

I can sort out a route on the North York Moors but if anyone fancies either the Wolds or Dales and knows the lanes (hint, hint, you know who you are :augie) feel free to suggest.

Start time & location tbc.

Anybody want to do some trails on Sun 23rd to help me check out my new (to me) TTR 250:JB?

I can sort out a route on the North York Moors but if anyone fancies either the Wolds or Dales and knows the lanes (hint, hint, you know who you are :augie) feel free to suggest.

Start time & location tbc.

Hi Andy,
So you decided on a TTR, nice choice, got any more details or pics?

Richie:beerjug:

P.S. Will try for the 23rd:thumb2

Hi Andy,
So you decided on a TTR, nice choice, got any more details or pics?

P.S. Will try for the 23rd:thumb2

Its an old TTR Raid model found on Ebay. I was following a few auctions and after a drink or 2 found myself bidding late one night :blast. Fits the budget and has been overhauled in the last year so I reckon it'll do me to get my skills up a bit. No pics at the moment unless you want to see the Transit van on my drive as I collect it tomorrow. Bit of a tight schedule as we're taking the GSA off to France on Sunday for a week so may not be any pics for a few days yet.

Be good if you can make the 23rd :thumb2

I'd like to attend Andy. Will need to confirm closer to the date but I'd like to if possible.

Looks like i may have already been for my op by the 23rd,they only let you know 1 week before.
If not then i will be there,if so see you in about 6mnt's:(
If i don't make it on the 23rd,good luck with your new bike. It's got to be easier than lugging the adventure over some of that stuff.
Have a great day .

Steve

Its an old TTR Raid model found on Ebay. I was following a few auctions and after a drink or 2 found myself bidding late one night :blast. Fits the budget and has been overhauled in the last year so I reckon it'll do me to get my skills up a bit. No pics at the moment unless you want to see the Transit van on my drive as I collect it tomorrow. Bit of a tight schedule as we're taking the GSA off to France on Sunday for a week so may not be any pics for a few days yet.

Be good if you can make the 23rd :thumb2

Have a great time in France:thumb2:beer: and hopefully see you on the 23rd:thumb2

Looks like i may have already been for my op by the 23rd,they only let you know 1 week before.
If i don't make it on the 23rd,good luck with your new bike. It's got to be easier than lugging the adventure over some of that stuff.
Have a great day .

Steve

All the best for the Op Steve. :thumb

Have a great day .

Steve

If we don't see before you hope all goes well with the op. The TTR's like a little kiddies toy in comparison, be interesting to see how I fare on it!

Do you have room for one more? I'm hoping Ive got that weekend free now.

Cheers all,

Hoping this can still go ahead (esp as I need to source a new battery for the bike before then), unless anyone has any other suggestions meet 9.30 Greystones Cafe Pickering, please confirm if possible.

sounds fun :) ill have to check wheregraystones is but no dramas

Take A64 towards Scarborough then A169? towards Pickering and Whitby. When you reach Pickering you come to a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit signposted to Scarborough. The cafe's on the right about 100 yards from the roundabout. Pull in in front of the carpet shop. Hopefully there'll be other bikes there :augie

Hoping this can still go ahead (esp as I need to source a new battery for the bike before then), unless anyone has any other suggestions meet 9.30 Greystones Cafe Pickering, please confirm if possible.

Hi Andy, sorry cant make this one, cant get the time off work:(

hope you guys have a great day out:thumb2

Best of luck on your new steed, hope someone gets their camera out:thumb

How was France:Motomartin:ChrisKelly

Richie

Back
Top Bottom