1%'er on the hill?

MacFarlane

Reaction score
I've not been to Westgate Road in a while, 6 months or so, but popped to the salt and pepper this afty on the RT.

Saw a canny few HD's kicked around and around a new shop (well new to me, called the outpost ot trading post, something like that).

Must have seen more HD's there than I've ever seen before, loads with support your local Hell's Angels T shirts, support the 81's and so on.

Was there something on or are the HA's opening up a merchandising operation in the toon?

Maybe its the Son's of Anarchy popularity?

I was there this affer, parked my bandit k6 right in the middle of the HD's, westgate road seemed a bit carp, only stayed for half an hour :augie

Sounds like NE UKGSer Son's of Apathy needs another breakfast meet at our cafe.

:cool

Westgate Road is, to quote Michael Caine in GC, a 'craphouse'.

Why everyone seems to think its some biking mecca is beyond me, its full of people who look as though they need a good wash and dodgy looking chavs (who also normally need a good wash)

Why everyone seems to think its some biking mecca is beyond me, its full of people who look as though they need a good wash and dodgy looking chavs (who also normally need a good wash)

We've met before then:D

Yes, that's exactly right.
Going there would be a complete waste of time.
Stay away.

:)

This new shop on the hill isn't part of the HA but Steve the North East president allows to sell shirts on his behalf.

Steve is also a part owner of Twin City in Jarrow, so if you have a Harley please go there for your servicing and parts. Say Rob sent you and it will make no difference whatsoever but he may put a little more business my way;)

Ah ha and those new hair dressing shops and African food stores that have opened up on the hill.

Do you think the Yardies have moved in:blast

PC Beech arrested the owner of the supermarket that used to be KZ Bits....
and had to go into the stores at the back of the shop, from what he told me I wouldn't eat a Pattie from there mate.

Oh...and Rob sent me...............:thumb

the hill used to be the mecca in the mid/early 80s ooohhh 2 strokes lc 125s and 350lc pullin huge wheelies up and down the hill , the smell of castrol r , but all good things come to an end and as the man said it full of shite

the hill used to be the mecca in the mid/early 80s ooohhh 2 strokes lc 125s and 350lc pullin huge wheelies up and down the hill , the smell of castrol r , but all good things come to an end and as the man said it full of shite

Agreed :thumb2

I was there on Saturday, had a chip stotty and looked at KTM's.

Other than that it was a bit shite..:rolleyes:. Weather was good though.

Back
Top Bottom