Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 38

Thread: Clock Is Noo Tickin'

  1. #1
    Deleted account rno
    Guest

    Clock Is Noo Tickin'

    Am I the first tae start gettin' ready? That's my Mallaig ferry booked and my jammies a' ironed




  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    FUTUE TE ET IPSUM CABALLUM Lisburn NI
    Posts
    6,466
    Larne to Troon booked last week, Mallaig ferry booked Friday past, Ms Cheek's bike prepped and ready to go, so you aint alone on the getting ready front. onyack

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    4,565
    I hate to admit it, but it looks like I'll be needing a motorbike trailer for this one...

    (got some service work to do in Skye on the Friday and I'm feckin' well not goin' to make two trips)

    So... anyone got one they can lend me? (or sell me)

  4. #4
    Deleted account rno
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Larne to Troon booked last week, Mallaig ferry booked Friday past, Ms Cheek's bike prepped and ready to go, so you aint alone on the getting ready front. onyack

    Ah but are your jammies ironed?

  5. #5
    Deleted account rno
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    I hate to admit it, but it looks like I'll be needing a motorbike trailer for this one...

    (got some service work to do in Skye on the Friday and I'm feckin' well not goin' to make two trips)

    So... anyone got one they can lend me? (or sell me)
    A mate of mine has one for sale but he may rent it to you...

    Details here

  6. #6
    Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The North East
    Posts
    40,815
    Is it the 2009 event you're getting ready for or the 2010 one?

    PUI since 2004


    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    FUTUE TE ET IPSUM CABALLUM Lisburn NI
    Posts
    6,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Ah but are your jammies ironed?
    Doh!

  8. #8
    I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    and this as well...
    Posts
    17,876
    There's ferries to be booked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'




  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    FUTUE TE ET IPSUM CABALLUM Lisburn NI
    Posts
    6,466
    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    There's ferries to be booked?
    Depends on your route.

    If you want to show me your route I can give you an opinion on the ferriness of same.

  10. #10
    I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    and this as well...
    Posts
    17,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Depends on your route.

    If you want to show me your route I can give you an opinion on the ferriness of same.
    There's routes to be planned?
    I was just going to head north and it'll be signposted from there won't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'




  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    FUTUE TE ET IPSUM CABALLUM Lisburn NI
    Posts
    6,466
    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    There's routes to be planned?
    I was just going to head north and it'll be signposted from there won't it?
    Aye go north and if your stuck ask someone to point you in the direction of Johhnie Windies, no problem honest onyack

  12. #12
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    land of the free home of the brave
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    A mate of mine has one for sale but he may rent it to you...

    Details here

  13. #13
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    land of the free home of the brave
    Posts
    1,546
    awe this talk aboot ironed jammies and show me yer root is this gonny be wan o they fudge packer pink doo's

  14. #14
    Deleted account rno
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rockchunk View Post
    awe this talk aboot ironed jammies and show me yer root is this gonny be wan o they fudge packer pink doo's
    Fret not Mr Chuck. That was on Saturday at Rannoch Station

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    4,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    A mate of mine has one for sale but he may rent it to you...

    Details here


    Right over my head...

  16. #16
    Deleted account rno
    Guest

    Click here to find out how to remove these ads

    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post


    Right over my head...
    Hello? Anybody there?

    Listen closely to the very first line of the song. There's a big clue in there...


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"