Thread: Spare Room

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Spare Room

Okay Folks Looks Like I have 20 tonnes of Gravel to Shift with my Dad at the cottage in Donegal this saturday

I know Frank1200 put his room up for grabs on Saturday night and I grabbed it

That was until this long weekend break where I've discovered my father has been hiding his Dodgy ticker giving him Gyp on the quiet

So As much as I'd love to get down and meet all you folks I'm think it would be wise for me to do this for my Folks and keep him company at the request of my Mother

IF you could PM Frank1200 to confirm you are taking the room and sort everything with him

Frank If there are no takers I'll square the price of the room with you as soon as possible

BEst regards to one and All and Really Really sorry to miss this one!

But I'd NEVER forgive myself if Himself was to do permanent damage!
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Hiya Jay..

Sorry to hear that you won't be in Tipp, we were looking forward to a few beers with you.

We only have one Mum and Dad and its important to look after them when they need it. Anyway you can brush up on your Donegal gaelic while your there.

Best wishes,

Brian and Geraldine

If you and he can leave it to a day next week i'll come over and give you a hand.. that way job done and you can still go to Tipp

Quote Originally Posted by TUNED IN View Post
    If you and he can leave it to a day next week i'll come over and give you a hand.. that way job done and you can still go to Tipp
    Now that is a generous offer

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by TUNED IN View Post
    Nice one Gary.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

spare room saturday night

if you still can't make it. I will take the room. I have pm'd frank 1200. in the event that you can go, there will be no problem.
    I will bring a cardboard box. pm me if needs be

De Crowe if you arrange with FRank and he's happy I will definitely not be there my friend

I have a mountain of gravel that needs spread

I had a couple of days up there with them but I did more when they left yesterday than all week as I didn't want him stressing and straining too much till he's seen the Doc

So I shifted about 200 blocks and a pallet of bricks before heading home never mind the 2 tonnes of gravel while he was away doing messages.

Needless to say but I slept well last night when I finally got over LOL

I'm not sure where I'll post them but I have some lovely shots of the area tween the Lough and the RAilway and a swan her mate and 4 cygnets emerging from the wee river
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

The Benfits of a Hard days work are that it's appreciated by my folks

Which entails a good feed and a few beers in the evening and a strum of me Guitar and a Bash of Me Bhodran Must get back to practising me Flute again Ahhhhhhh the relaxation

Also a wee dander in the afternoon at the beach at Keadue or KinnCasslagh Or down thru the bog and trees to the 2 wee hidden cottages on his land and on over the old railway to the lough

I got a wierd feeling of intruding as I walked thru here! To think Folks lived way out here so many years ago!

At last the lake

2 Swans and 4 cygnets Well worth the stuggle down on a Dodgey Knee

See if you can see them in the river?

And Finally the work in progress minus the stones to sort cos they hadn;t arrived by this time

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    As of now hotel fully booked

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post

never mind books.
    as long as there are beds we will be grand.
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaythro View Post
    Bash of Me Bhodran
    Some things are best left unsaid

Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post

to those who send me a pm

you will have to buy mandy a drink for sorting all +
    defender of the midlands

frank's room is now mine for saturday night!