Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you.....

chrisdibber
    Thanks once again to Jockser,Aidan,& Mandy for a fantastic weekend,good beer, company & new friends.
    Although we were "in our own back yard" you showed us some roads we had'nt ridden before.
    it was our first, but wont be our last
    chris n elaine

Thanks for another great Irish weekend guys.
    KEA

Deleted Member I
    Thank you for arranging a great weekend

Thanks also for making it my lucky 13

Quote Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
    Thank you for arranging a great weekend

Thanks also for making it my lucky 13
    I'm still waiting on my food

Thank you from me too. I would have liked to be there for longer than I was. Fair play to everyone involved in organising. Nice to meet new and old faces.

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    on reflection............another top weekend

mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Thanks

Thanks to all who helped to make a great weekend. My first event but will not be my last (I hope)

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

gran w/e

thanks, enjoyed the weekend . Lookin forward to the next .
    A man has reached middle age when his doctor tells him to slow down instead of the police - Henny Youngman
    www.hegartys.ie

Quote Originally Posted by The Foolish Fellow View Post
    thanks, enjoyed the weekend . Lookin forward to the next .

Whats the score with the oul ribcage then? At least you were able to ride home

ribcage

home in 4 hours and was at work at 3pm , gran run , dont know about the ribs yet , seem to be recovering slowly , might go for xray . sore
    A man has reached middle age when his doctor tells him to slow down instead of the police - Henny Youngman
    www.hegartys.ie

Thanks guy's for a great weekend. to Jockser, Aidan and Mand the Mugger, of money, in a nice way, for Chariddee.

Ravenbyrne and Geraldine for the friendly smile and welcome as we came out of the Port.
    The taxi driver who lifted my bike with the back end of his car and said "Oi neva tuched it."

Jockser for the ride from DunLaiogharie to Tipp.
    That was the fastest 140 mile, off road ride I've ever done.

What I learnt on the first day.......
    Boreens (however it's spelt) equals grass tracks (instead of white centre lines), with loose gravel and marbles and sometimes joined up tarmac.
    But i was alright because Jockser told me..... Oh you'll be foine.

Guiness is not good for you

Resolve\Paracetomol is a man's best friend, not a feckin dog.

Fear is as good as a heated jacket

The Second day.
    Day 2 though was much better after the overnight rain because the Boreens, the grass, the marbles and loose gravel were now mostly wet and slippery in parts so we just speeded up and we were fine. . Jockser was right again.

On the second night I ordered a pint of guiness and showed the barman 4 fingers and mouthed "room 4", feck me 2 minutes later he followed me into the dining room with 4 more pints and said "I taught you sed himself had room for 4 more pints". , and that is true.
    So a Canadian and a Mexican had one each and Matt had another, the barman must have kept one and then we then debated HP sauce in the north and Chef's sauce in the south .

Slept
    Had Brekky, no baked beans in Southern Ireland ....
    And then I rode home with Primer and Failure Pending.
    I'll be back

Ta very much.
    Why PLAN when you can play it by BEER

Ah yes, I had one of those pints. Very welcome it was too.

The lack of beans was felt by me also, however given the effect the Guinness was having the next day as it was, possibly this was a good thing. (This can be a southern irish breakfast thing, but it's 50/50, some will some wont).

And of course it should be HP because Chef is shite. (Heniz for red too!!) Again not necessarily a southern thing. More a matter of taste.

thanks to all the usual guys for a great weekend just sorry i had to leave early
    the craic on friday night was fantastic.
    flash explained moderation to me (thats why my head hurt saturday morning)and explained that the trouble with the scots is they think a shot comes in a half pint glass
    has a interesting chat about the smoking ban in turkey (amazing who you can meet at these do"s)
    really enjoyed the road run saturday morning especally the off road section (thanks jochen )
    all in all i had a great time and still missed most of the event
    looking forward to the next weekend guys and maybe even a fish dash or 2 before that,
    defender of the midlands

Big thanks to JAM for a great do. Worth the journey, although I still have a hangover. Hello to all I met and bored to tears with my inane chatter. If your'e not all careful I may well be back next year for more.

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatinIstanbul View Post
    Big thanks to JAM for a great do. Worth the journey, although I still have a hangover. Hello to all I met and bored to tears with my inane chatter. If your'e not all careful I may well be back next year for more.

it's been cancelled, save yourself the trip.....

<a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Just back from our sortie around the south of Ireland.

so only now getting the oppertunity to thank Jochen, Mandy and Aidan for a fantastic weekend.

also a big thanks to Flash of the Gap...Tony, for lending us his Tarp...... more of that story to follow later.

Great to see and ride with you'se again.

Thanks again,

Brian and Geraldine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast