Heavy Metal around Mongolia and Central Asia

:rob
your just trying to keep me off the number one spot :D :pullface
cracking video :thumb

I think it may be Der Mongole - Altan Urag & the London Symphonic Orchestra & Hamburger Symphoniker.........Or so reckons Shazam on my IPhone:aidan
thanks phil:thumb2 tim either dont know or has me on ignore:D:D:D:D

Over a year later Baz, Pete and I meet up.

I'm on my way home from a trip in the Pyrenees with my lovely partner, Pete camps miles away and gets lost whilst cycling through the woods, as for Baz...........:eek:
1019289631_dGJFZ-L.jpg

Pete says to me, "we should do it again", I agree...Baz looks uncomfortable with the idea.........probably because he'd only been married a few hours:D
:clap
1019290976_Hcq3G-XL.jpg

Hi Folks

It was great to catch up with Tim and Pete but I swapped the cans of Hite or Shite as we called it for a Magners.

I have been rubbish at keeping on top of this post what with planning the wedding and running a Duke of Edinburgh's Award centre locally so time to sit in front of the computer has been very limited. I will pull my finger out and continue where I left of soon!

Well I have just started the biggest adventure of my life and I really look forward to it but I am sure there is room for a few more trips of a lifetime! :augie what do ya say? Any tips on sweet talking the Mrs?

Baz

Hi Folks

It was great to catch up with Tim and Pete but I swapped the cans of Hite or Shite as we called it for a Magners.

I have been rubbish at keeping on top of this post what with planning the wedding and running a Duke of Edinburgh's Award centre locally so time to sit in front of the computer has been very limited. I will pull my finger out and continue where I left of soon!

Well I have just started the biggest adventure of my life and I really look forward to it but I am sure there is room for a few more trips of a lifetime! :augie what do ya say? Any tips on sweet talking the Mrs?

Baz
none your fecked now as she will always be on to ya:D:D:D:D:D

It seems he's under the thumb already, she doesn't like him having a beard so like the down trodden, dutiful husband he's bound to be............
744053027_seZ8o-XL.jpg

Baz

Oh Baz, you set a precedent way back there in Turkmenistan:p
:D

Well Tim little did i know whilst playing catchup around the Welsh hills that i was chasing a UK GSer legend, because after reading that breathtaking ride report i fear that is what you and the guys have become :bow:bow:bow
RESPECT in huge amounts to you and your fellow riders not forgetting the landrover driver. Amazing pictures beautifully presented thankyou for sharing regards K.B. :beerjug:

little bump for a little ride report,it's OK'ish.........
:hide :kissy2

Wow Tim, what a fantastic ride report:clap:clap

Kev's hoping to go to Mongolia and Kazakstan on his way home from Magadan and looking at these picture is so exciting!! :bounce1

What an amazing trip:thumb

Hopefully we'll both get there in a few years time on our RTW trip when the kids finish school:blagblah

I really really enjoyed the report, it's taken me 3 nights to get through it all:augie

Congrats to Baz on his nuptuals and good luck with sweet talking the missus:pullface

Back
Top Bottom