Friday Night Off road bimble

I wanna,but im scared.will you be gentle on me,its my first time...

Okey dokey, looks like we have a few on the Bimble :clap:clap:clap

I'll keep it easy, but will point out tough routes as we go around for those who what a bit of a work out:D:D:D

We may split into 2 groups if the numbers are too high. Gaz (skygod will be there to help me along :thumb).

Rolling (fueled) by 5.30pm please peeps, otherwise you will miss the train :thumb:thumb

Riders brief at 5.25pm.

Just been thinking. It was a year ago that I did the off road bimble with a bunch of tossers that happened to included the one and only motorhead (Ben).

Many will know that Ben was taken earlier this year whilst on his bike.

I've been thinking of having a collection for the Air Ambulance from the off roaders. I know we all like to consider ourselves unbreakable, but the Air Ambulance is an invaluable saviour to many an off roader who gets caught out.

It's not obligatory, and was only a thought, let me know what ya think peeps.

A couple of quid each type of thing for each off road session will nett us a fair few quid to the Air Ambulance. Not enough to pay for one call out, but a little here and there mounts up.

Thanks for hearing me out :thumb

Just been thinking. It was a year ago that I did the off road bimble with a bunch of tossers that happened to included the one and only motorhead (Ben).

Many will know that Ben was taken earlier this year whilst on his bike.

I've been thinking of having a collection for the Air Ambulance from the off roaders. I know we all like to consider ourselves unbreakable, but the Air Ambulance is an invaluable saviour to many an off roader who gets caught out.

It's not obligatory, and was only a thought, let me know what ya think peeps.

A couple of quid each type of thing for each off road session will nett us a fair few quid to the Air Ambulance. Not enough to pay for one call out, but a little here and there mounts up.

Thanks for hearing me out :thumb

Sounds good to me :thumb2

I didn't know Ben and I probably won't make it up there in time to partake in the ride, but if it's for Air Ambulance then I'll gladly spare a few quid. I know I've met you before Flip, but my memory is crap, so tap me on the shoulder and remind me. Ugly fella; black 57 1200, black HG Voyager suit, yellow MSR tent. ;)

Thanks for organising this.

Cheers,
Mup,

The collection is not related to Ben, just that it was a year ago that I last rode out with him and obviously his accident sparked an idea.

I figured £4 for both rideouts, for a good cause seemed like a bargain:thumb

No doubt, people will get their moneys worth.

Like I said, I'm not going to impose it, if ya want to donate come and see me and well get a pot running :thumb

If you've not seen me, I'm the fat, loud guy making an arse of himself (that could be 80% of the attendees!!!)

If I'm there I'll be on barely legal Avon Distanzia's so nice dry lanes only for me please.
Or shall I take the Dakar?
Hmmm...

If I'm there I'll be on barely legal Avon Distanzia's so nice dry lanes only for me please.
Or shall I take the Dakar?
Hmmm...

Yer multi bike braggart! :p It's 1150GS or treader for me and as I don't fancy my chances of cycling 270 miles in a day let alone then going off roading I guess it's the 1150:)

I've got a rather special gin sample for your consideration. Not much of it at this stage but we'll see what folk think of it;)

Cheeky lanes please Flip. Ohh, and a brief reminder of what happens when Flip sees himself in a mirror:D

2510778643_465879e643_b.jpg

No one was sure if he was puckering up or welling up!;)

Big thanks to Flip & Gaz for the top ride outs over the weekend - :thumb

Donation made to the Air Ambulance Service as requested.

Okey dokey, looks like we have a few on the Bimble :clap:clap:clap

I'll keep it easy, but will point out tough routes as we go around for those who what a bit of a work out:D:D:D

We may split into 2 groups if the numbers are too high. Gaz (skygod will be there to help me along :thumb).

Rolling (fueled) by 5.30pm please peeps, otherwise you will miss the train :thumb:thumb

Riders brief at 5.25pm.

Ahem ahem...........

:tears:tears

:beer:
Thought the Friday and Saturday Off Roads a bit Tame.
:beer::beer: Try Harder next year :cool::cool:

WHAT???? :eek:

You went home after the pie shop on Saturday's Bimble.

Get your hand in your pocket and show your appreciation by making a generous donation to the air ambulance.

Back
Top Bottom