Black Looney Bunkhaus Weekend

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Gutted that after all my equal rights whinging I can't make it as i am running the Edinburgh "Survival of the Fittest" 10 K the next day (No really i am)

I'll have to out fart and burp you some other time and i really fancied the tapas.

Gutted that after all my equal rights whinging I can't make it as i am running the Edinburgh "Survival of the Fittest" 10 K the next day (No really i am)

I'll have to out fart and burp you some other time and i really fancied the tapas.

Feckin Lightweight :rob

Due to a couple of cancellations here is the new list as at 26/08/09

Names so far:

Ronno
Klanky
HRH
Robmack
Whatton
Bhud
Neil 23
Cunning Fox
Gerard Watts (bed not required as within staggering distance of home)
Coolcarbon
Jez
Doyle
Trickday
Northern Jock
garfield
JKM

Camp folk on camp beds (who also get first dibs on cancellations for Bunkhaus beds):

arcboutant
Betty Swollocks
Lugs

TWO
camp beds still available

Exciting, isn't it?:bounce1

Pity we can't get the old stylee teleprinter running across the bottom of the screen, giving us the additions and who's moved up/been dumped results as they come in.:D

can you stick me oan the subs bench please :thumb

Kirky, the present "Subs bench" are still attendin' but sleepin' on camp beds. Take it, that's awright wi' you and yer wantin' yer name doon for the event?

:beerjug:

Due to a couple of cancellations here is the new list as at 26/08/09

Names so far:

Ronno
Klanky
HRH
Robmack
Whatton
Bhud
Neil 23
Cunning Fox
Gerard Watts (bed not required as within staggering distance of home)
Coolcarbon
Jez
Doyle
Trickday
Northern Jock
garfield
JKM

Camp folk on camp beds (who also get first dibs on cancellations for Bunkhaus beds):

arcboutant
Betty Swollocks
Lugs
Kirky1298

ONE
camp beds still available

Updated list :ronno

No half as gutted as us. We'll need to wash and dry a' they dishes oorsels noo :(

:hide

You however are in soooooooooooooo much bother i may have to open a can of whup arse on you!!!!!! (After i've riden up just to do the dishes)

Back
Top Bottom