Black Looney Bunkhaus Weekend

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Saturday, 17th October, here at the Blackwater Community Hall near Blacklunans, on the A93 Blairgowrie to Braemar road

It's a bring yer ane bottle(s) event as there's no pub within walking distance so we'll just be sittin' drinkin' and talkin' shite.

There's a modern kitchen in the hall and oor Bhud has kindly offered to cook us something special with his own fair hand (well recommended he is too by the likes of AndyT and Skyenet who've been on one of his wee cruises). Beats eating pieces and crisps by some wee distance. :D

The bunkhoose accomodation is £10 pppn and having spoken to the Manager, I think limiting numbers (despite what it says on their website is the way to go or people will be dossing down on camp beds). The Bunkhaus can sleep FIFTEEN in bunks so surely we can fill this?

Names so far:

Ronno
Klanky
G.C.
HRH
Robmack
Whatton
Bhud
Neil 23
Cunning Fox
Gerard Watts (bed not required as within staggering distance of home)
Coolcarbon

Stick me down as it's my birthday weekend and I might have some birthday presents to drink :D

Sounds good, stick me down for this one. Should I bring Alkaseltzer?:D

Go on then put me down please:thumb2 (pending me checking if I've any holidays left) and can we get Neil23 an anti-snoring device:D

Names so far:

Ronno
Klanky
G.C.
HRH
Robmack
Whatton
Bhud
Neil 23
Cunning Fox
Gerard Watts (bed not required as within staggering distance of home)
Coolcarbon
Nakambale
Wully
Jez
Doyle
Trickday

Camp folk on camp beds (who also get first dibs on cancellations for Bunkhaus beds):
Northern Jock

Go on then put me down please:thumb2 (pending me checking if I've any holidays left) and can we get Neil23 an anti-snoring device:D

Name doon. Let us know if you can't manage otherwise yer in :beerjug:

Put my name down please ronno....:)

Think you're the last man in, TD. :thumb2 That's the 15 bunks taken by my reckoning.

Feck me. Sold oot quicker than an AC/DC gig...:eek:onyack

Edit:

If you're just in and fancy this, stick yer name doon for any cancellations or bring yer sleepin' bag for a doss doon. We could maybe squeeze a few camp beds at a push.

B*gger! Sold fast. Name on cancellations please? (if i'm in country and not away working :augie)

Cheers
nj

Think you're the last man in, TD. :thumb2 That's the 15 bunks taken by my reckoning.

Feck me. Sold oot quicker than an AC/DC gig...:eek:onyack

Edit:

If you're just in and fancy this, stick yer name doon for any cancellations or bring yer sleepin' bag for a doss doon. We could maybe squeeze a few camp beds at a push.

Feck me...in there by a baws hair:eek:

Cheers mate:thumb

And that, is how you sort a weekend event out.

Find a place for £10 a night.

Offer up an idea of drink and throw some food in.

Limit it to 15 or 20 blokes

Make the riding part, getting there and back, not a ride-out.

This is the way to go :beerjug:

Put my name in the hat too, hopefully it won't clash with East Mids or my Nephews naming ceremony in October I think.....

Just picked this one up, If it is in sept, could I join the subs bench?:bow

Back
Top Bottom