What time are people arriving?

I was going to turn up on the Friday but I've checked the Soiree Names thread and I'm not listed.:(

Feck em.:(

I'll have to comply with the latest outburst from the land of the free which declares that everyone should boycott Scotland and all things Scottish as protest for releasing a dying towelhead.

I'll go to Syco's do instead, half the mileage. Money I save on fuel I can spend on alcohol.:D

I was going to turn up on the Friday but I've checked the Soiree Names thread and I'm not listed.:(

I'll have to comply with the latest outburst from the land of the free which declares that everyone should boycott Scotland and all things Scottish as protest for releasing a dying towelhead.

I'll go to Syco's do instead, half the mileage. Money I save on fuel I can spend on alcohol.:D

Feck that for a lark Sid, with a strump like that your close to being a Skye resident so get your arse in gear!!! :thumb:thumb

Why not do both?
There'll be monkeyjuice......:ChrisKelly

Another 5 hrs before we depart the saltmine here :mad: Mind you, we may be able to scoot between the showers. Although after looking at www.raintoday.co.uk that may be more wishful thinking.... Look forward to seeing you all for some :eek:onyack and :beer:

Just up and had a look oot the windae:comfort

Think I'll give it a miss:D

Not

High five:D

borat-high-five.jpg

Hey Gert looks like we will be leaving about the same time.

Short ish route Im taking

Huntly - Dufftown - Grantown - Inverness - Garve - Kyle.

Hope to leave 1345 - 1400

Back
Top Bottom