New Biker Cafe at Seamer ?

Our Gee

Reaction score
Hi all, a few weeks ago we heard from a reliable source (The Police) that a new "Biker Cafe" had opened near Seamer (near Stokesley) and that it is reached by leaving the B Road just South of Seamer at the Old Chicken Farm and following the Track. Well we tried to find it the other day and couldn't. A couple of Village Locals we asked had never heard of it. Anyone else have any info. Thanks.

googled and found this

New Biker cafe open now and well worth a visit .The Flag Cafe at Seamer near Stokesley, North Yorkshire.Situated between Stokesley and Hilton.Just follow the Union Jacks down a long concrete path for about 3/4 mile.There`s hard standing for parking bikes and in and outside seating.A large TV inside and a good selection of food.They also hope to cater for campers in the future and are putting on live bands.This place is run by bikers for bikers

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...4.496764,-1.243172&spn=0.094907,0.219383&z=12

Looks like it's up near Carahill kennels???
If it is then I'm sure that they used to have something to do with a custom bike shop on stokesley industrial estate.

Looks like it's up near Carahill kennels???
If it is then I'm sure that they used to have something to do with a custom bike shop on stokesley industrial estate.

Well done pigglet we are the property before Carahill Kennels,although we had nothing to do with the custom bike shop.I think a motorcyclist called John,who used to work at Carahill had some connection to the custom shop,or at least knew them.This is my first visit to the site,I will now find the appropriate section and introduce myself.

Does the Flag cafe have a postcode? I am off up to otterburn saturday and would like to visit.

Directions from Stokesley to The Flag:-
http://tinyurl.com/n3sbkw

Directions from Seamer to The Flag:-
http://tinyurl.com/mflwk7

(Viewing satellite imagery and zooming in may be helpful.)

DSCN2860.jpg

Hi to Ian and Lesley....( ferniegs )...thanks for visiting The Flag,really enjoyed our conversation,hope you both had a very enjoyable weekend.Your bike looked the business by the way.Hope to see you both again in the future,possibly a ride out together ? Take care.
Lol and Carol

Garmin route and waypoint - Stoksley to the Flag

Lat Long for Mapsource & Google maps - N54 28.807 W1 12.689

Good luck with the venture, I'll try and pop in :thumb2

:blastI was so near yet so far away last Thursday. Set off with the postcode in the sat nav, and it seemed to stop outside an industrial estate - which now looking at the satellite pictures, it would 'cos it was right.

anyway spent some time going up and down through Seamer, out on various roads, and eventually gave up.

Still ended up with one of my best ever days out, went up to Hadrians wall, lunch at Haltwhistle then a bimble up to Keilder.

Came back the long way round through the Lakes.

Entire day done without Motorways, and 498 miles in all.

But will defo try to find cafe another day, t'was a good run to Seamer anyway!

Good morning Dayglow Dave , what are your opening times ?
Just to clarify, The Flag Cafe is run by Lol and Carol, I posted some directions on the Forum in response to queries regarding it's location.

I know that the opening times are currently Saturday and Sunday 9am until 5pm and Wednesday 5pm until 9pm.

Great to meet Ian and Lesley (ferniegs) at The Flag on Saturday morning, they were busy tucking into their breakfasts before continuing to Otterburn.

I was waiting to lead a ride out for a local group.

hi flagman,great to meet you and carol,thought your place was brill and we both enjoyed our brekkie (how are you doing with your eggs).We got home last night after a great weekend,we reccommended you to folk along the way including a dutch man who had already tried to find you but to no avail (we say follow the flags). Take care both of you and stay in touch.Its always good to meet nice people. Ian and Lesley x

hello dave hope your ride out went ok nice to meet you, we have told lots of bikers about the flag your directions help Ian and Lesley

Back
Top Bottom