Harleys in Morocco?

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If any of you oddball Harley owners have ever wondered about what it would be like to ride your chrome thingy through a desert or over some high mountain passes......I'm putting together a trip next year for a publicity event (I'll explain that when you PM me) and I may well be able to do you a cost price trip to Morocco in May next year.......road only, and it'll be cheap as chips.......

Seriously, not a wind up......

Whack me over a PM and I'll tell you about it

No pisstakers, and numbers are very limited
:)

Bill

I'm going in sept/oct this year, wiith wildcat adventures. Atlas Mountain Raid Tour.

I'm on an 883r. Have fitted european tyres, hagon shocks, Givi hard cases, high capacity fuel tank, screen, comfy seat etc. It is actually a very capable touring bike now, that gives 65mpg and 200miles to tank range to reserve.

Very little chrome though.

There is even a Harley dealer in Casablanca

If any of you oddball Harley owners have ever wondered about what it would be like to ride your chrome thingy through a desert or over some high mountain passes......I'm putting together a trip next year for a publicity event (I'll explain that when you PM me) and I may well be able to do you a cost price trip to Morocco in May next year.......road only, and it'll be cheap as chips.......

Bill

With a possible personal nursing service thrown in for nowt!!.........:D

Oddball No 3 calling in:

worth considering on an electraglide?

(Last time I went to Morocco, I took a 'shortcut' with Tim Cullis during which I could not resist the urge to throw my GS into a dry river-bed)

311084642_PTyYK-M.jpg

I'm going in sept/oct this year, wiith wildcat adventures. Atlas Mountain Raid Tour.

I'm on an 883r. Have fitted european tyres, hagon shocks, Givi hard cases, high capacity fuel tank, screen, comfy seat etc. It is actually a very capable touring bike now, that gives 65mpg and 200miles to tank range to reserve.

Very little chrome though.

There is even a Harley dealer in Casablanca

That's nice :)

PS If you pay less than three times more than what I'm talking about for this trip, I'll wear a 'road captain' badge for the rest of my biking days :p

Oddball No 3 calling in:

worth considering on an electraglide?

(Last time I went to Morocco, I took a 'shortcut' with Tim Cullis during which I could not resist the urge to throw my GS into a dry river-bed)

311084642_PTyYK-M.jpg

Electraglide, sportser, Bobs, V-Rods, all welcome (in fact, the better mix I can get the better It gets from my P.O.V)

All I ask is that nobody's a twat and they ride a Harley ;)

PM me for more info Simon....you may well enjoy this ;)

PS If you pay less than three times more than what I'm talking about for this trip, I'll wear a 'road captain' badge for the rest of my biking days :p

Thats the downside. Trip origionally planned with various mates on various bikes. Even had arranged to borrow a mate's brother's holiday home in Marrakech:mmmm

Anyway, all fell through so it was either an organised trip or on my todd:comfort

Wifey insisted on the organised trip rather than alone, otherwise she had this idea that she would never see me again:rolleyes:

Shame you hadn't posted the idea sooner......

A third of the cost.....you sure about that? I wouldn't wish a Road Captain badge on anyone:ymca

Bill

Pmd ya:)

I have a Lumix and a Harley :p

Yabbut I've already got you marked down to have the quimcam installed on your helmet......or maybe even on a pole or aerial type arrangement so its looking over your shoulder at the road but so as you can see the front of the bike as well......(light bulb comes on over head_ ;)

Harleys in Morocco........Hang on a minute .

Its a Hogroast:D:D

Back
Top Bottom