Rukka .. for the non believers

(RIP) Bobble

Toss'ed about a bit
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had to post this as It's not very often that I'm really impressed by any company.

I bought a Rukka jacket nearly 5 years ago, it has been worn nearly every day and has never leaked, just lost one button (last week), but that's not the reason for the post :blast

I bought some Rukka trousers over 3.5 years ago and during one of my rides they leaked for the first time. They had been worn so much that I had more or less decided to replace them with another pair of Rukka's as I have been really impressed with what they had stood up to in the past. After a few months wearing the Stich (only bought last year for work), I decided to send them back to Rukka as I thought I've got nothing to lose. I took them to Motorcycle Essentials in Cannock, they sent them off, then a couple of days later they phoned to say they had a loan pair for me to use.

When I got to ME they handed over a brand new pair of trousers for me to borrow and said that it may take a couple of months to repair mine, I wasn't bothered as I had a new pair to ride around in :D

Today (a couple of months later) I went to pick up my repaired trousers only to find that Rukka have sent me a brand new pair of trousers to replace my 3.5 year old pair :bounce1:bounce1

I've always said that my Rukka stuff has been a good buy, and now Rukka doesn't seem expensive at all :thumb2

10/10 Rukka :bounce1

On the other hand I bought some Rukka trousers slightly second hand and they leak like sieve:nenau

Back
Top Bottom