Thread: Right you bunch o lucky B'stards

Right you bunch o lucky B'stards

Have a great weekend...i'll be there in spirit (Mainly single malt)

xx

Quote Originally Posted by raboomdea View Post
    Have a great weekend...i'll be there in spirit (Mainly single malt)
    Seen the forecast?

At least all that rain will keep you cool on yer run..

Quote Originally Posted by wully View Post
    Seen the forecast?

At least all that rain will keep you cool on yer run..
    Unfortunatly it's work keeping me from playing this weekend...the run is stopping me doing yer dishes on Oct 18......Have fun in your newest latest of many tents...enjoy the pancakes.

Quote Originally Posted by raboomdea View Post
    Unfortunatly it's work keeping me from playing this weekend...the run is stopping me doing yer dishes on Oct 18......Have fun in your newest latest of many tents...enjoy the pancakes.
    oooops

Well, whatever. We'll try and enjoy camping in the rain and wind and we'll deffo enjoy the pancakes
    And malt.

You have fun at work....

yeah, have a few for me lads ,an have a great weekend don,t get up to any divilment

Deleted account rno
    Quote Originally Posted by flash of the gap View Post
    yeah, have a few for me lads ,an have a great weekend don,t get up to any divilment
    I'm no' drinkin' seein' as how you're no' there...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Is that the time?

Oops.... due to check in for my ferry at 0620..... S'pose I should really pack now.
    You have got me worried about the weather now... I was booked into the bunkhouse, but changed to camping, as I had bought some new kit and hadnt slept under canvas in many many years
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Uinneag