Idiot on a MH Gs in Cork today.

I wouldn't take any of this too seriously anyway CP,:D take no notice,:thumb with the obvious exception
of the Ogre you insulted in the first place, he's gonna feckin kill ya when he sees ya.:eek:

I probably already know him. Does he have a Norton Commando as well??

On the pegs...

Somebody else, on another site (more exclusive that this one), said that he had his arms folded and was looking backwards....

Jasus what a rider!

Was he advertising for the circus?...... I'd pay, not much but something, to see him!

Somebody else, on another site (more exclusive that this one), said that he had his arms folded and was looking backwards....
Jasus what a rider!

The man's a legend, at one with the bike, he's like royalty around here !
Actually, there a rumour he's the Stigs dad ! :eek:

Folks, i think people are overlooking the seriousness of the actions of this lunatic. He is giving the rest of us a bad name and this behavior shouldn't be encouraged

Who ...

Folks, i think people are overlooking the seriousness of the actions of this lunatic. He is giving the rest of us a bad name and this behavior shouldn't be encouraged

... the OP or the riding leg-end that is 'Tunnel Diva' ?

Sorry Ed but you're wrong

A view thru one persons eyes may not be the same as thru your own???

We can't judge because we weren't there!

I heard that he was steering bike with his feet while sat on passenger seat rolling a cigarette, when he was pulled over by police, they said to him " do you know how dangerous that is" to which he replied "I only smoke five a day"

:cool

No not at all :thumb If you could plan some more to help us through the long dark days that would be much appreciated ;)

:aidan

:thumb2

Corp......you've come through it and with some humour too.... many have flounced before now after the baptism of fire, so well done and welcome on board properly, you tosser :D

:clap:clap

:thumb2

Corp......you've come through it and with some humour too.... many have flounced before now after the baptism of fire, so well done and welcome on board properly, you tosser :D

:clap:clap
+1 :clap

Have to agree with those who've said that you shouldn't judge someone's actions because you wouldn't (or more likely, COULDn't) do the same- standing on the pegs at 70mph weaving through traffic is something I wouldn't do because I'd likely fall on my arse - I'm more comfortable seated at speed than standing - check out the boys in the Dakar - they are incredible standing on the pegs at speed. Was out for a run recently and someone remarked that they thought I was going too fast - perhaps for them because they couldn't keep up they thought I must be riding too quickly/dangerously - but I know that I was well within my limits that day. So don't be too quick to say someone's riding badly or a lunatic - it just might be that they're a safer, quicker, more confident rider than you'll ever be :rob p.s. this isn't directed at OP but just a general comment :thumb
Now put us all out of our misery - who was it?
Padge? :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom