Idiot on a MH Gs in Cork today.

Aidan's a big Ogre.....
Holmes-Image-Loupe.jpg

But he can't ride for toffee so it wasn't him :blast

:hide

The plot thickens, as do the readers.......

check out the boys in the Dakar - they are incredible standing on the pegs at speed.
Yeah, that's more like what he is, an off-road God, or at least near to it... on the left hand side.

Come on Daithi gives us another wee clue
Well, for starters he sleeps with his helmet on, well it's a legal requirement when riding the bike.
He has ABS built into his right hand and traction control in both knees.
His day job is truck/trailor rental but after work he's lord of the streets.
When I was a kid this man was already a legend, gettin on a bit now but still unstoppable.
The People's Republic of Cork's answer to "Ghost Rider" :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Well, for starters he sleeps with his helmet on, well it's a legal requirement when riding the bike.
He has ABS built into his right hand and traction control in both knees.
His day job is truck/trailor rental but after work he's lord of the streets.
When I was a kid this man was already a legend, gettin on a bit now but still unstoppable.
The People's Republic of Cork's answer to "Ghost Rider" :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

It's not yourself Daithi, is it...

"dont let this langer slip thru our fingers"

it must have been terrible for this peg virgins tunnel watching as this naked upstanding langer goin for it at 70+ mph with assertive riding clearly being his intent. CP did you notice anything else other than the tattoo maybe a mole or sometin:augie
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIcSuyZjjIM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIcSuyZjjIM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gs in Cork

Would have loved to see the wheelie he probably pulled at the next set of red lights!! Through the gears to third I imagine! A trail of broken wing mirrors through the Jack Lynch tunnel, flick the kill switch mid way for a backfire too!!

... ride in the light of a biking god !

He's not still at that, I'm only 39 routine is he :blast

Truth time Daithi :rob :aidan
Hey, I'm only doin the "only 39 routine" since my last birthday.:(

As for truth time, all I'll say is when he rides that bike people gasp and utter the word "Jesus"
and they're not far wrong.:rob

Come on Daithi ...
who is it...
you've even woke up Fergus with
this post next you know Grumpy will be out of his bed...
who is it...
Sorry Joe, gettin back to the hero of the story.... his Apache name is Chuckme Dumee which means "man who cannot sit". He said today at a meeting in his honour he'd reveal himself, but was told put his clothes back on. He said he will however identify himself tomorrow. :cool:

Sorry Joe, gettin back to the hero.... his Apache name is Chuckme Dumee which means "man who cannot sit". He said today at a meeting in his honour he'd reveal himself, but was told put his clothes back on. He said he will however identify himself tomorrow. :cool:

:bow:bow:bow
Daithi is there any thing we have to do before he appears
before us...
ive..
washed me face
combed me hair
brushed me shoes
and promise not to touch meself for the next 24hrs....:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

its like Phoenix Park 1979 all over again :D

Back
Top Bottom