Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photie thread

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    sockpuppet gets his passport photo done by me....

neil23 when he was sober

the devil's work

<a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

"Is this where the pairty is at?"

Nah, now f e c k aff"

The band really were that bad..

On the ferry to Rassy before it rained.

'Raining like stair rods...'

A very wet Fruitcake.

It would be stunning on a clear day.

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post

"I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests...
    ...More drink!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

Deleted account rno
    FFS that's some size o' a blackheid on Neil's shoulder

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey001 View Post
    "I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests...
    ...More drink!"

<a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sockpuppet cheered up a bit once he had found a full bottle

Bob.
    The BMW R100GS - Truly Unstoppable

I was shattered ye gits plus you didn't get my good side

My Memories of Skye

The run up was as always in Scotland..... mostly wet, but a few short intervals between the storms. Onto Skye and it was very windy in the early evening, but the rain was never far away......

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

I got there around 8pm, had a beer then set up my tent..... Wully has a pic of it on here somewhere..... it's the one that looks a bit out of shape.... like an SS leader had WWF style jumped on it..... but that's a different story.

The rain and cold set in, whilst I was in the pub/hotel. 01.30 and Jan the landlady chased us, coz she had to do breakfasts at 08.30 for the residents....... mmmmmmm breakfast.

Anyways, 5 minutes later and I am a resident, but I do promise to try the camping lark sometime guys

So, we meet at 10.30.... I gets my first electrical failure.... a headlight bulb on the 12 month old 1200.... and off we head to Raasay...... a big thanks to Gert for the help with a replacement bulb..... (check your justgiving account)

Neil23 and I proove we were actually there

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

We ride the famous road..... thankfully for me, without luggage..... it must be the most challenging piece of public road I have ever tackled.

At the end, some of us even ventured offroad and visited Calum's "House"

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Anyways, we returned to civilisation and had more drink... all ending up in the bunkhouse at some stage. Around 3am, I happened to mention to Brassmonkey that some people were complaining about his monkeyjuice......

think yerselves lucky I was able to pretent to be in his gang and eventually was able to talk him out of carrying out the Carbost chainsaw massacre

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Just before 4am I returned to my warm hotel bed.... sorry to those who attended the 10.30 Calum's Road riders meet...... I had too much HP sauce and cried off...... Ronno, thanks for the concern of you and your loverly wifey, but I didnt recognise you...

But... from what I remember of it... the ride home started great..... A87 magnificent as ever

Photobucket

Started to rain after Glencoe.... but just before it did, I decided to have a wee look at the waterfall there... passed it about 40 times, withoout giving it a look...

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Just as I was about to leave, I spied a car load of Nuns looking at the same vista......... asked where they were heading and was told they were heading to Skye to see Father Rab, who was holding an audience at Carbost

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post

...... a big thanks to Gert for the help with a replacement bulb..... (check your justgiving account)
    No problem. I'm sure we'll have a few more of those road assist moments by the time we get to the Gambia. Ta for the contribution, there was no need
    Gert

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    I was shattered ye gits plus you didn't get my good side
    Thats 'cos you were sitting on it....

More photies if anyone's interested...

Random ceilidh photo

Waiting for the Raasay ferry in the glorious sunshine

and there it is...

Everyone else paying their fares while I hid out of the way...

Lucky photo taken during the 30 seconds of no rain

Raasay looms

The end of Calum's Road, this is the path leading up to his house

and presumably, this is Calum's Land Rover, or all that remains of it, recycled into a pig shelter.

I know I should have taken more of Calum's Road itself, but didn't want to drown both the phones I had with me...

awwwe

i hate missin skye, looks like ye all had great time fab photies wont miss next year

Deleted account rno

I Remember Sockpuppet's Faither

Eddie Yeats fae Coronation Street

It's true whit they say aboot apples no' fa'in far fae trees...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Eddie Yeats fae Coronation Street

It's true whit they say aboot apples no' fa'in far fae trees...

Or even......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Deleted account rno

Oops! Forgot to post my pics

D'oh!

Here's a quiet bunch o' folk haen a wee drink in the communal room at the Bunkhoose...

From the left is Brassmonkey (wi' the dreads), Cunning fox, Fruitcake, Robmack, Wully, Skinnerscotch, garfield, Shep and Mrs G.C.

This is a pic o' the wee But 'n' Ben that me and Frau Ronno managed to blag for oor weekend. Within an easy hundred metre or so staggerin' distance o' the main Bunkhoose. Frau Ronno was (and still is) convinced that it was haunted (seriously) so she'll no' go back there.

Here's a pair o' Weirdie Beardies that we found in the pub...

A collection of Tosser types ootside the pub next to the Talisker distillery. Brassmonkey seems to be down searching for his self esteem after downing some Monkey Juice. Next to him is Trickday (wi' the cradlecap on his noggin), Garfield, Skinnerscotch, Westcoast Traveller (sittin' doon facing the camera), Wully, Fruitcake and Bhud (wi' the discretely toned polo shirt) . The other folk in the pic are non GSing types that gatecrashed wur pairty...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast