cunning fox

Reaction score
nae doubt there's loads o' photies, i only took the one:(

dunno whit this is a' aboot

Attachments

• 34thbirthday 065.jpg
    34thbirthday 065.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 971
It's fabulous being a priest - think of all that comfort you bring to the sick and dying. They love it, they can't get enough of it! :thumb2

Dinnae say you thought that Rab was a real priest and you let him touch you up :blast

he's displayed a remarkable talent at making me kneel before him when he arrived on Friday....it was just like being an alter boy again.....:comfort

those bloody murderous hands of his.....:D

A pictures worth a thousand words, and that one speaks volumes. I resisted the demand to kiss his ring though, mind you he asked just about everyone and most resisted.:augie

it's yer own fault Rab, you shold know better!

Can we have a Father Rab smilie now?

Right . . Here we go . . my very slow Internet connection has finally passed my selected photos to Photobucket :thumb

Friday afternoon - and people are arriving and looking forward to an enjoyable weekend. Well, Tracy (Cunning Fox's better half) and Di (Fruitcake) are, anyway :thumb

DSCN4247.jpg

Outside, the rain stopped long enough for 'discussion groups' to form - Tracy, Skinnerscotch, Garfield and H.R.H. Oonyack pose for the photie.

DSCN4253.jpg

Robmack had arrived on his 'new' bike - picked up the day before.

DSCN4258.jpg

Likewise, Shep had left his 1200GSA at home in favour of his new R100GS.

DSCN4264.jpg

Thunder brought his immaculate 'Kalahari' to the party. The 'Desert Storm' is still being fettled for the Calum's Road trip next Jan.

DSCN4267.jpg

That evening (Friday) we gathered at the local Pub/Hotel/Bar for drink and food. It was a short walk through some typical Skye Scenery.

DSCN4275.jpg

DSCN4276.jpg

Amongst those already seated were . . Robmack, Neil23 & Sir James Burton (with Indicisive hiding under his hat in the distance).

DSCN4277.jpg

Indicisive (Tom) - busy setting up his camera.

DSCN4279.jpg

On Saturday morning the sun was out briefly (pity I didn't re-set my camera from the night before :blast ). Thunder was caught next to a trailer-load of his empties :D

DSCN4288.jpg

Some of those who are going on the "Calum's Road" trip in January 2010 went to Raasay to see the starting point. Here 'Outtomunch (Andres) and his girlfriend (sorry - I've forgotten your name :blast) lead the way.

DSCN4289.jpg

Followed by Neil23.

DSCN4292.jpg

And Freeloader.

DSCN4294.jpg

On Saturday evening, Taxis were booked to take everyone to the Old Inn at Carbost - Here Shep, Shapeshifter and Brassmonkey climb aboard.

DSCN4301.jpg

We had the whole dining Room - here, Fruitcake (Di), Tracy, Cunning fox (Andi) and Freeloader (David) scan the menu.

DSCN4305.jpg

Across the room, Skinnerscotch (Ewan), Garfield (Paul), Shapeshifter (Bob) and Brassmonkey get stuck in.

DSCN4306.jpg

GC (Gordon) gives Indicisive (Tom) some tips on the easiest way to shell Langostines :thumb

DSCN4307.jpg

Tom appears to be unconvinced :D

DSCN4308.jpg

Later, back at the bunkhouse, a sleepless night in a tent appears to be catching up with Kathleen (Mrs GC). Ronno scans the assorted bottles of obscure liquor.

DSCN4309.jpg

A portrait of Garfield (for no particular reason :D).

DSCN4310.jpg

Wully is demonstrating something to Robmack - Maybe this should be the subject of a caption competition :augie

DSCN4313.jpg

Whatever it is that Wullie is explaining . . . Sockpuppet is unimpressed.

DSCN4314.jpg

Skinnerscotch doesn't seem impressed either :D

DSCN4315.jpg

Meanwhile, over at the serious drinking side of the room, Brassmonkey's home-brewed "Monkeyjuice" is receiving a mixed reception (Cunning Fox, Brassmonkey and GC (Gordon).

DSCN4322.jpg

Kathleen is negotiating with Shep for an engraving job for an upcoming special occasion, while Fruitcake, Garfield and Ronno spectate.

DSCN4325.jpg

It seems as though Skinnerscotch can't understand where the drink has gone . . . .

DSCN4335.jpg

But GC (being in the trade) confirms that it has . . . . :D

DSCN4336.jpg

It looks as though Robmack and Wullie are listening to an unfolding tale . . . .

DSCN4338.jpg

Ah - That explains it (Trickday listens intently to Johnny's story) :D

DSCN4340.jpg

I bet you didn't know you could have so much fun with a packet of Shortbread . . . .

DSCN4346.jpg

Yes - a good evening was had by all.

Thanks again to Johnny and Rob for organising the weekend. I hope everyone got home safely.

Bob.

Kathleen is negotiating with Shep for an engraving job for an upcoming special occasion, while Fruitcake, Garfield and Ronno spectate.

DSCN4325.jpg

Bob.

nice one Bob..........:beerjug:

funniest thing about the price negotiation was watching Kathleen talk the price up.....:blast .....G.C.'s gonna be a poor man soon.....:D

Back
Top Bottom