Thread: Ronno tent destroyer

Uinneag

Ronno tent destroyer

Didn't manage to catch it live but this is pretty damn close to the actual event.

The bloke in the vid does it intentionaly which is the only difference in the incident

* * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    sorry to be a pedant.....

but Ronno got intentionally drunk.....well that's what the prosecution lawyer would say.....
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

Deleted account rno
    I blame a lack of natural light and an untied shoelace

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe

That video looks like a good way of impaling yourself on a three foot long fibtreglass pole to me.......
    सत्यमेव जयते

Uinneag
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post

That video looks like a good way of impaling yourself on a three foot long fibtreglass pole to me.......
    Showing yir age with that statement

Next yi'll be telling folk not to run with scissors in there hand

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    Showing yir age with that statement

Next yi'll be telling folk not to run with scissors in there hand
    You'll have someone's eye out with that laddy!!!

PS yer right.....and it's sad....the other week someone told me they were going ice skating and the first thought that popped into my head was 'ooo that'll hurt if I fell over' rather than 'yeah, that sounds fun, I wanna go!' eek
    सत्यमेव जयते

bill2rhino
    I distinctly remember the shadow appearing over the tent and some sort of mumbling (germanish garble) could make out "we wanna rematch" and other stuff. Then the tent caving in round me!!! Various explietives from me and then Ronno getting pulled up. It was quite windy and wet that night and yes the compromised tent blew in ........ regularly!!

No hard feelings Ronno!!!!
    At least it wasnt father Rab!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post

I think H&S should have done an assesment prior to the jump

undead Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    I think H&S should have done an assesment prior to the jump
    or at the very least safety specs knee and elbow pads might want to point out he could get a nasty rope burn from the guy lines

always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by bill2rhino View Post
    I distinctly remember the shadow appearing over the tent and some sort of mumbling (germanish garble) could make out "we wanna rematch" and other stuff. Then the tent caving in round me!!! Various explietives from me and then Ronno getting pulled up. It was quite windy and wet that night and yes the compromised tent blew in ........ regularly!!

No hard feelings Ronno!!!!
    At least it wasnt father Rab!!!!!
    Aye, but it wasn't your fecking tent...... I did the decent thing and loaned it to you for a night and booked into an hotel at great expense.... Muggins foots the bill for a new pole or two.........

On the other hand, maybe I should thank you.... had Ronno fallen on me, I might not be here to live and tell the story....
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

On the other hand, maybe I should thank you.... had Ronno fallen on me, I might not be here to live and tell the story.... [/QUOTE]

Ah think yae might huv been safe enuff, yafatkunt

dylatqua
    EDITED...USER PERMA BANNED

Deleted account rno
    And we hope that your next shite's a hedgehog...

Feck off with your spam

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    And we hope that your next shite's a hedgehog...

Feck off with your spam
    He wouldn't let it lie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'