Will you be there?

It works out that this is the weekend after I get back from Gambia.

I can bore you all to death with pictures if you like :D

hi all,being new to the gs thing where is this bash in shropshire in january?

Attachments

• DSCF0152.jpg
    DSCF0152.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 281
Save me a spot in the beer garden, please - just me & my tent... :thumb

seeing so many are going

I think i'll give this one a bash as well, put me down of a pitch:augie:D Whats the entertainment like.:rolleyes:

I've just received my shift rota and, at present, i'm off that weekend and am a tentative yes to attending. However, things at work are tricky at present, and i may end up having to work. Will know for definite nearer the time. That'll be another centrally heated camper in the field if all goes to plan!:augie

I've just received my shift rota and, at present, i'm off that weekend and am a tentative yes to attending. However, things at work are tricky at present, and i may end up having to work. Will know for definite nearer the time. That'll be another centrally heated camper in the field if all goes to plan!:augie

Just checked my "Shift Rota" and I should be in southern Senegal with Calum's Road Crew. :) Unfortunately, this means I'll not be able to attend or collect my wife's RT fairing. If it is done by then, perhaps Proff can bring it back to Devon in his Wobbly Box?

Genuinely sorry I can't make this event as last August's do was an excellent event that we enjoyed immensely. Would recomment it to anyone.:)

Just checked my "Shift Rota" and I should be in southern Senegal with Calum's Road Crew. :) Unfortunately, this means I'll not be able to attend or collect my wife's RT fairing. If it is done by then, perhaps Proff can bring it back to Devon in his Wobbly Box?

Genuinely sorry I can't make this event as last August's do was an excellent event that we enjoyed immensely. Would recomment it to anyone.:)

Send Anne up in your Wobble Box Sid, I'll Chaperone for ya :hug

Si, for an extra quid or two per member, could you arrange some titillation or striptease or something smutty..?:D

Back
Top Bottom