Slowly to the Stans - Very Slowly

Blimey ... I thought we had had it tough :thumb

Hope all gets sorted Peter

:beerjug:

Right out of the blue ....what a 'bummer'. Probably no consolation Peter, but at least you'd ridden the best part before it all went pear-shaped. Hope the leg heals quickly.

The Irish storyteller sure shines through in your last three posts! :thumb2

Howya Peter,
Are you ok?
Bin

Spent a few days in the arms of the NHS (won't have a word said against them) where they pinned my ankle. Back home now and waiting for the slow process of recovery to complete. Bike is also back and with the dealer.

All's well that ends well.:aidan:aidan:aidan

Spent a few days in the arms of the NHS (won't have a word said against them) where they pinned my ankle. Back home now and waiting for the slow process of recovery to complete. Bike is also back and with the dealer.

Good to hear you're on the mend Peter, heal quickly :thumb

:aidan

Good to hear!

:comfort

Just spent the last three days reading the whole tale! Well that and doing a spot of work in between!! Great tale and very inspiring. Mend well.

Just caught up with this.
Bad luck Peter:comfort hope you're mended soon:)

Hi Peter,

Nikolai in Astana says hello, sends his best wishes and wants to know what is the latest with your leg and your bike?
:)

Hi Peter,

Nikolai in Astana says hello, sends his best wishes and wants to know what is the latest with your leg and your bike?
:)

Thanks Walter for the email contact for Nikolai. A sterling guy. Also Dmitri who sorted out a problem the best brains in BMW Astana were not able to.

I hope the snow is clearing though looking at the weather report for Astana on the internet it looks like continuing cold.

Nikolai might have some contacts for shipping bikes. He brought his own in from Germany.

Keep in touch.

Peter.

Back
Top Bottom