Sunday the 6th of Sept

Thanx to Mort for arranging a great day out and Thanx to Borderraider for leading us home over some fantastic roads :thumb2
I think I will have to ride all winter to get lots of GS practice to keep up with you guys :bow
Rob I hope I didn't spoil you ride home to much I think I will change my name to 'Tail End Charlie' :comfort

Thanx to Mort for arranging a great day out and Thanx to Borderraider for leading us home over some fantastic roads :thumb2
I think I will have to ride all winter to get lots of GS practice to keep up with you guys :bow
Rob I hope I didn't spoil you ride home to much I think I will change my name to 'Tail End Charlie' :comfort

Not at all mate, I managed to finish the crossword while following you:D;)

Thanks to all today for a really good day out, top route, roads & craic :thumb.

Nice to put names to faces, wor lass likes the mug from the buddist gaff, so good karma for me (I hope tonight :augie)

Thanks Mort,great day out even the Sun came ut on the way home

Attachments

• UKser Day out06.09.09 005.jpg
    UKser Day out06.09.09 005.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 93
  • UKser Day out06.09.09 007.jpg
    UKser Day out06.09.09 007.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 95
  • UKser Day out06.09.09 008.jpg
    UKser Day out06.09.09 008.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 93
  • UKser Day out06.09.09 009.jpg
    UKser Day out06.09.09 009.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 94
Not at all mate, I managed to finish the crossword while following you:D;)

Cheers MORT for a top run today,the pace was spot on! and the craic good and big thanks to ZDAVEUK for a fantastic 12 mile treck over the hills from the Temple to Ewes on the A7, and to Kirky for cleaning the ditches out on the way.cheers ALDY:thumb

Cheers MORT for a top run today,the pace was spot on! and the craic good and big thanks to ZDAVEUK for a fantastic 12 mile treck over the hills from the Temple to Ewes on the A7, and to Kirky for cleaning the ditches out on the way.cheers ALDY:thumb

Almost makes me homesick!!!

Back
Top Bottom