Sunday the 6th of Sept

Mort

Reaction score
I've got rid of the old boot for the weekend, anyone for a blast up around the borders at the weekend?:bounce1

I was up around St Marys Loch, Moffat, then back over the A701 to Selkirk & to Jed, it was lush & dead quiet for a bank hol weekend.

Maybe going to Stormin, but if not would like to go?

RT's welcome?

:hide

im heading down that way on sunday mate ,,, found a beezer of a road which leads to 60mls of cracking forrestry tracks in the eskdale forrest popped my off road cherry last week down there ...even found a buddhist temple :D these forrestry tracks are better nick than some of the roads round my way ,, suddenly the bavarian tractor made sense and it all came together , my face was sore from grinning mate ,,, no joke i had a ball !!! gies a shout if you wanna meet up :thumb

some pics

29082009353.jpg

29082009355v.jpg

29082009357.jpg

29082009358.jpg

29082009359.jpg

oh aye ,,, forgot to mention ,,,, i got lost and was late for my nightshift in the firehouse :D :D these things happen i suppose lol

just thought moffat must b about 1 & a half hours from you and moffat is only 40 mins from me ... thats not very fair ,,, let me know where temple is and i can shoot down there mate .. although its aw motorways for m:augie:augiee :D:D

oh just one more thing , would it be ok for a couple o guys from my work to tag along ,, an r1150rt rider and a yam dzr 800 or somethin like that .....:D:D :augieboth thinkin o the bavarian tractor route .... so tossers in spirit

Oh go on then:D

Could meet up at the temple:bounce1

feck sake lmgdao ,,,,,,,,,,,,, aye ... just read ur post again lol ,,, thought u posted ,, we could meet at temple .... i googled it thinking it was a place lol , sorry ,,,drinking the russian fire water mate ... aye .. u name a place an i'll b there :D

however ,,, can i suggest that if we meet at moffat , we can head for tweedsmuir ,, head over past fruid and meggat water ,, out at st marys loch , over to eskdalemuir marshes , down to langholm . and over to you from there ..... kielder water .... A7 to kelso ??? anyhwhere u fancy ????:D

feck sake ¬!!!!! u guys seem to know the area better than me , so decide where your goin and i'll meet you's there am off to bed now coz the wife is lookin for a cuddle :thumb:thumb2

anyhoo ..... am lyin on the floor blind drunk an typin a load a pish noo :augie:augie gies a shout if your gonna b in the borders on sunday :D:D need sleep , cant make bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom