Ear monitors

Diamaduk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right location for this post, however At the Kelso bike show earlier in the year I bought a set of Plugzz ear monitors including noise filters and headphones.
Whats good about these is the ability to clip on the phones or the filters, both work superbly For the clearest sound at higher speeds the headphones are superior.
Had the ear impression taken at the show and the goods were delivered just shy of 4 x weeks later.

I paid £126.00 inc vat. Highly recommended:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

I am not associated with plugzz in any way, just a happy customer..

http://www.plugzz.co.uk/

*moved to equipment and toys for you :thumb2*
Bill

Attachments

• IMG00145-20090902-2033.jpg
    IMG00145-20090902-2033.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 543
Thats a really good idea having the earphones double as ear plugs.

Me likey:thumb2

These do look useful as a dual purpose ear plug though.

For instance if you use Autocom sometimes with a pillion then you need filters, but when riding alone you might want to listen to the ipod :nenau

At least that what I think he is saying.

I use autocom part no 2091, alternative headset with 3.5mm socket, This means I can use the helmet speakers and the filter blocks out road noise but allows higher frequencies such as music and speech through. I use this option when all I am listening to is music.

Alternatively I can also attach the headphones, this blocks out even more road and wind noise and allows a clearer sound to be delivered to the ear, This is ideal if you are doing the full monty, Sat Nav, Ipod, Bike to bike, Pillion and phone.

Jimmy

As have I, but these go into your ear and have no long plastic back that presses against the cushion popping the earphone out. :thumb2

As have I, but these go into your ear and have no long plastic back that presses against the cushion popping the earphone out. :thumb2

Sadly my lug holes dont seem compatible with even the smallest plug in types, Ive got to force the buggers in and even then they fall out easily never mind fitting my lid on top.

Jimmy

Do you use any Hearing Protection, if so, what & would you recommend them to others.

I use PLUGZZ http://www.plugzz.co.uk/, they are local to me & also do shows around the UK.

Called in today, Paul is really professional, he gave my ears a clean bill of health before taking impressions to make the Hearing Protectors from.

Having used them previously, yes, I would recommend them.

My wife has the Nanocomms for use with an Autocom System on the Bike.

Back
Top Bottom