Aluminum cases BEGR

Note,
We are currently away from the office but you can contact us with your enquiries at colin@ridermount.com

I've admired Zdenek's eye for design since I first saw his work
, so we are happy to be his distributor for the uk.

Regards, colin@ridermount.com

So did it all get off the ground OK ?

Are you now taking orders for the BEGR panniers and top boxes ?

So did it all get off the ground OK ?

Are you now taking orders for the BEGR panniers and top boxes ?

yes
orders for subsequent sale will be on the following address:

Antrim House
Upper Street
Layham
Suffolk
IP7 5JZ
England

Tel: +44 (0) 1473 823351
Mob: +44 (0) 7767 051937

colin@ridermount.com

I here I will continue to monitor
I'll be glad for any comments, suggestions for improvement

refi.jpg

hI ALL,
Now back in the saddle (office) and ready to handle any enquiries for BEGR panniers , top boxes and systems.

They are not on the website yet as we are redeveloping it so bear with us.

Please email or pm me with enquiries.

Regards, colin@ridermount.com

My biggest issue with all of these cases (any brand) - no matter how well made they all waste a huge amount of space between bike and case. This makes the bike so wide traffic filtering has to be difficult and causes more windage & drag than really necessary.

Is this a reasonable idea?:
An exhaust lowering kit to the lower the silencer just below the side case. It could even be made to allow an easy change of exhaust angle for when cases are not fitted.
Then a pair of cases that that fit into and under the bike frame so the space between case and rear wheel is better used. These might have to be side opening, but as said its only an idea.

My biggest issue with all of these cases (any brand) - no matter how well made they all waste a huge amount of space between bike and case. This makes the bike so wide traffic filtering has to be difficult and causes more windage & drag than really necessary.

An exhaust lowering kit to the lower the silencer just below the side case. It could even be made to allow an easy change of exhaust angle for when cases are not fitted.
Then a pair of cases that that fit into and under the bike frame so the space between case and rear wheel is better used. These might have to be side opening, but as said its only an idea.

image.jpg

Doesn't look like much of a problem to me :thumb2

These arrived this week for a customer with a 1200GSA. Pretty striking in this colour combination with graphics by BEGR.

Cheers, Colin@RiderMount.com

Attachments

• begralex1.jpg
    begralex1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 390

Have a look at RMS panniers (http://roger.mainufer.de/), very well made, and not cheap.

Casper

Just have a look at the pic in my previous post, can't see any problem filtering with those panniers on :blast

Didn't say it was impossible (I got TT's myself, and filtering quite often), but if anyone wants panniers which really sit tight, then Roger's are an option.

Casper

I dunno :nenau

My GSA had the Vario luggage system fitted, so I ordered BEGR frames too.

Cheers, I emailed Colin at Rider Mount.. He confirmed they will fit STD GSA rails...

These panniers look very nice. I love the chamfered edges and corners, plus the welded seams. I still don't see anyone reporting on waterproof ness and how they cope with a fall.

Back
Top Bottom