Overland Yorkshire To Mongolia....... On A Quad

Ok guys you got me I.M in for the bucks.......hey anyway I've a good 12 quids worth of info today anyway........shy*t just realized I ain't slurrrrrring the words anymore.......it must the talk of spending some dosh......or could be that the bottles empty and its another new day........talking of new day look out your window guys its a bl**dy fantastic full moon....

Anyway that's as maybe.........who,where,when and how do I pay my spondolers:aidan

Hey you nearly got me there......I know what you were doing all of you.........you were trying to catch me whilst my guard was down.......whilst I was under the influence of the Glorious Glava......I have my reputation to preserve you know.........Christ I am from Yorkshire, and it takes alot of 'chewin the fat' and 'contemplating of ones navel' to blow financial caution to the wind and spend twelve whole quid in one go.........

Well dear ladies and gentlemen I have consulted the committee of elder Scarecrows....I actually called an extraordinary meeting for 3.37 this morning (most of the Scarecrows of Yorkshire turned up even those guarding a field of ripe spring barley from down Sheriff Hutton way...I was impressed with their tenacity and commitment for coming such a long way at such short notice) anyway after much debate and debarcle the general concenus of opinion was that I should consider this £12 commitment with a large degree of caution.........Jesus it is whole shed load of dosh to us you know......

What else could I purchase with such an extravegent bond.....well, 50 grammes of Golden Virginia or a medium sized bottle of the Glorious Glava immediatly sprung to mind....or even 32 rolls of loo paper.........or 1 decent pair of worm woolly socks for Mongolia......

As I sit here now soberly in the cold light of day for a 12 Quid breach of my moth eaten wallet I ask myself.........

1. Am I willing to forego my simple pleasures in life?????.......:(:(:(

2. Am I willing to cut up neat squares of 'The Yorkshire Post' and the 'Northern Echo' newpapers and hang them on used baler twine for use in the loo for the next two months ????......:blast:blast

3. Am I wiling to get frostbite in my extremeties in the far reaches of Outer Mongolia.???::eek::eek:

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Will you ever know what I have decided to do???????

:aidan:aidan:aidan

Hey you nearly got me there......I know what you were doing all of you.........you were trying to catch me whilst my guard was down.......whilst I was under the influence of the Glorious Glava......I have my reputation to preserve you know.........Christ I am from Yorkshire, and it takes alot of 'chewin the fat' and 'contemplating of ones navel' to blow financial caution to the wind and spend twelve whole quid in one go.........

Well dear ladies and gentlemen I have consulted the committee of elder Scarecrows....I actually called an extraordinary meeting for 3.37 this morning (most of the Scarecrows of Yorkshire turned up even those guarding a field of ripe spring barley from down Sheriff Hutton way...I was impressed with their tenacity and commitment for coming such a long way at such short notice) anyway after much debate and debarcle the general concenus of opinion was that I should consider this £12 commitment with a large degree of caution.........Jesus it is whole shed load of dosh to us you know......

What else could I purchase with such an extravegent bond.....well, 50 grammes of Golden Virginia or a medium sized bottle of the Glorious Glava immediatly sprung to mind....or even 32 rolls of loo paper.........or 1 decent pair of worm woolly socks for Mongolia......

As I sit here now soberly in the cold light of day for a 12 Quid breach of my moth eaten wallet I ask myself.........

1. Am I willing to forego my simple pleasures in life?????.......:(:(:(

2. Am I willing to cut up neat squares of 'The Yorkshire Post' and the 'Northern Echo' newpapers and hang them on used baler twine for use in the loo for the next two months ????......:blast:blast

3. Am I wiling to get frostbite in my extremeties in the far reaches of Outer Mongolia.???::eek::eek:

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Will you ever know what I have decided to do???????

:aidan:aidan:aidan

Well I am as sober as a judge:ymca......... I haven't 'ad a fag all day:mad:........and my backside is black from newspaper print!!!.:toungincheek.........no I am not a happy bunny......:eek.

...but did I make the right decision???

:hide:clap:clap:clap:hide

wot not to wear pants and sit on newspapers all day while not smoking

only you can be the judge of that.

:augie

Last week I had the innoculations for this trip.........should I have got a certificate or letter to say that I have had them???

......God knows who would be interested but I thought I had better ask you guys..........

:aidan:comfort:aidan

you get a passport for the shots

Would I be right to presume I should have got that from the doctors when I had got the innocs.........Sh*t more bl**dy paperwork.......

By the way I am now used to the newspaper loo paper........but for the fags I have taken to smoking a wee bit of Rosemary and thyme......but I dinny regret my 12 quid investment in now being a fully fledged 'Tosser'........it is worth every penny!!!:aidan:comfort:aidan

Scarecrow

if you want a list of things search out my trans mongolia thread it'll give you loads of info.

lots in of usful stuff and lots of crap too... best I could do at the time.:augie

your not an agrophobic trying to make friends are you?

if you want a list of things search out my trans mongolia thread it'll give you loads of info.

lots in of usful stuff and lots of crap too... best I could do at the time.:augie

your not an agrophobic trying to make friends are you?

Sorry for the delay in my reply but I had to wiki 'agrophobic' to see what you meant..........I have also made a phone call to my mental health doctor and he assures me that panic attacks in unfamilar environs are not one of my most severe afflictions at the present!!!!:aidan:aidan:aidan

Hey and who needs friends when you are a fully paid up'Tosser' - with Scarecrow tendancies-:aidan:comfort:aidan

Could you please put on a link to the trans mongolia thread as I can't find it.

hahahaha I read that as picnic attacks.

will have alook and fine the thread

hahahaha I read that as picnic attacks.

will have alook and fine the thread

The joys of both of us being dixlexsics.......brilliant aint it you can get away with blue murder.........and it is amusing reading someone elses work.....

Still waiting to read your potential 'thick' book that you told me about.....do you have it as a Word Doc???

:aidan:comfort:aidan

Scarecrow

Back
Top Bottom