ACF-50 Allyearbiker Hosted Event

outstanding finish

no ressesion in essex then ,washit an do it yourselk for a tenner a:blast:thumb2t home
:rob

There's a re-session on 31st if you're interested.

There's always a recession if you want there to be one.

The outstanding finish that Roy achieves would be difficult and extremely time consuming without investing in the equipment he uses and without his meticulous attention to detail.

I've done it myself in the past but would never be able to clean or treat it myself so thoroughly and I enjoy spending my time concentrating on the work I need to complete and riding the bike with just the odd wash down and touch up as and when.

Each to their own

Some retention in Oxon?

you're welcome to come and see for yourself at the next one but that would waste fuel - better to keep the bike at home and carry on cleaning it.

:)

:rob

There's a re-session on 31st if you're interested.

There's always a recession if you want there to be one.

The outstanding finish that Roy achieves would be difficult and extremely time consuming without investing in the equipment he uses and without his meticulous attention to detail.

I've done it myself in the past but would never be able to clean or treat it myself so thoroughly and I enjoy spending my time concentrating on the work I need to complete and riding the bike with just the odd wash down and touch up as and when.

Each to their own

Some retention in Oxon?

you're welcome to come and see for yourself at the next one but that would waste fuel - better to keep the bike at home and carry on cleaning it.

+1 on that. :beerjug:

Yes, I know this thread was a year ago but is there any info on another event along these lines anytime soon in East Anglia as i have searched locally and found nowt

Just in case i missed something obvious

Yes, I know this thread was a year ago but is there any info on another event along these lines anytime soon in East Anglia as i have searched locally and found nowt

Just in case i missed something obvious

I was thinking of putting one together in nov.

Why not put one on yourself

I was thinking of putting one together in nov.

Why not put one on yourself

I dont really have the space to put one on myself mate as i dont have a garage, facility to run a hose, a driveway or even reserved on concrete parking :augie

My bike lives in the front garden under a cover and gets washed on the pavement .............see :(

Bumblebee1.jpg

Ok,

Thankfully I can put one on

Would it be too far to travel

I put on bacon butties

Ok,

Thankfully I can put one on

Would it be too far to travel

I put on bacon butties

Allowing for shift work shouldnt be a problem :)

We used to start rideouts from Baldock services and then do couple of hundred miles before heading back home .................. i'll keep an eye out for dates :thumb2

Put me down for this please Paul, got a scheduled weekend in Wales end of October so this would be just great...save me cleaning the bike afterwards too. Oh and i'm in Royston so spot on!

I hope to put a rideout together for later this month

Ok will make some enquires on monday with AYB

i have sent an email over to them asking if the

13 or 14

20 or 21 Nov

will come back with what they can do.

AYB

have come back to me and we can have either the sat 20 or sun 21 nov,

any preference.

Paul

Saturday works best for me please. If you are starting a list please can you put me down at the start of the day, only live a short distance.

Back
Top Bottom