ACF-50 Allyearbiker Hosted Event

ironandsteel

Reaction score
I'm hosting an 'event' for Allyearbiker on 18th October 2009 at my workshop (Great Dunmow) - if you're interested in getting your bike protected professionally use the link below to book:

http://www.allyearbiker.co.uk/Bike_Protection/Booking.html#SGROBJ7D924CE1B25DC1

Tea & coffee but no crumpet (maybe biscuits).

P.S. I chose the East Anglia Section because it seems closest but open to all of course..........

Do i HAVE to have Ally Ears to attend????

Wouldn't Ally Ears be a bit oncomfy under a helmet???

Do Touratech sell Ally Ears????

Can I get them in blue to match the GS???? LOL LOL

Ally ears may be provided at cost, together with a loan set of NHS specs (for reading). :rolleyes:

This looks handy and rather local. Thanks for hosting, and once I know that I am around that weekend I will book in for the afternoon. There may be an East Anglia ride-out that weekend, so you could get a gaggle of us there.

:beerjug:

If I can come to terms with spending 60 quid I could well be tempted with this. I normally smother the bike in waxoyl for the winter but six months later its a bugger to clean off. :eek:

As previously mentioned its very local so may give it a try. At least the bike will get a clean. :thumb

Thanks for providing the opportunity by doing this at your workshop. You forgot to mention bacon sandwiches though? :hide

I'll get the barbecue out if I know there are enough tosser types turning up. :thumb

If I can come to terms with spending 60 quid I could well be tempted with this. I normally smother the bike in waxoyl for the winter but six months later its a bugger to clean off. :eek:

As previously mentioned its very local so may give it a try. At least the bike will get a clean. :thumb

Thanks for providing the opportunity by doing this at your workshop. You forgot to mention bacon sandwiches though? :hide

Just open the wallet, Martin. It will be good to see you again too. :thumb

Matt

Booked in for 14:00, with my pal Jon at 15:00. If you have a toaster I will try to bring the crumpets. :D

shame, i missed out on this,

now showing fully booked,

maybe next time:)

I see this is now fully booked, congratulations to Allyearbiker.:clap
Are you going to host another one in the near future then?
Ray

Many thanks for hosting today. Your hospitality was first class, and my bike has not looked this clean since it came from the showroom. :thumb

I enjoyed it - Roy is a very nice chap and extremely meticulous - recommended to all with no reservations.

Good to see everyone so happy with the finished results and good to meet you all.

Many thanks for hosting today. Your hospitality was first class, and my bike has not looked this clean since it came from the showroom. :thumb

+1 - bike has not looked that good for ages. Thanks for the great hospitality.

+1 from me as well. Thanks for the great hospitality, burger and coffee went down a treat. Again bike has never looked as good.

Back
Top Bottom