Tarp wanted.

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody know or can recommend a local tarpist. Need a waterproof cover making up and don't want to use plastic.

Thanks.

When i worked at Newmarket RC we had a little mobile bar thing it was recovered buy a company in St Ives

Not much help but very good service and good quality

Jim

Hi Noddy,
I got an Army Type tarp, whuch is about 8 ft long, and around 6 ft wide. Non plastic, and packs up very small. Camoflagued too. They're around on the web....I got mine from a source I can't reveal,:augie, but he is a fellow tosser !!!

Hi Noddy I’ve got a chandlers down the road from me, they did (I think still do) have a sail maker there I’m sure he could knock you something up do you want me to pop round and ask him what he could do and get prices etc?

If so how do you want it laid out? Loops on every corner and every 2-3 meters length?

Anything I can do to help just shout cheers Cormick

I’ve got a chandlers down the road from me.
If so how do you want it laid out? Loops on every corner and every 2-3 meters length?

Cheers Mick, sounds good. More acurate measurements are

7 meters by 2.8 meters with three eyeletts front and back and every meter along both sides.

Be great if you could get a price please.

Graham.

Cheers Mick, sounds good. More acurate measurements are

7 meters by 2.8 meters with three eyeletts front and back and every meter along both sides.

Be great if you could get a price please.

Graham.

No worries I will pop in tomorrow :thumb

Back
Top Bottom