Next Devon/Cornwall Ride-out/Bimble

The Devon and Cornwall week's scoot around south west France went very well I thought. Thanks to everyone for being great company and who made it a laugh from start to finish :thumb2
The gite was a lovely old place, full of character. :beerjug: Though Badger seems to have a lucky escape by the pool :augie

Someone had to start it :hide

Brave,foolish man..................
i resisted the urge..........
just as well your off to france again:D

Hi Folks, as I agreed on the last ride-out to do the next one here some Info:

Date: Sun 11th Oct
Start: Barnstaple (ish)
Route: North Devon coastline on to Exmoor, Minehead then loop back across the moor, finish somewhere. More details to follow when I get back from France:bounce1

So anybody else want to come for a bimble. I've booked the sunshine, no passport required:augie.

OK I'm back details as follows:

Date: Sun 11th Oct.

Time: 10:00 for 10:30 start!

Place: Williams Arms Wrafton( Its a Pub) and can be found on the Barnstaple to Braunton road (A361) Just passed Chivenor roundabout (1km on Right) they do Breakfast, coffee etc to cater for the well travelled rider???

Route: We'll follow the coast as best we can, dinner at Lynton, on to Dunster then up on to Exmoor and back to South Molton. Anyone coming from south Devon/Taunton can peel off at Wheddon cross and cut down to Tivvy if they want.

Thats the plan!!! :augie

OK I'm back details as follows:

Date: Sun 11th Oct.

Time: 10:00 for 10:30 start!

Place: Williams Arms Wrafton( Its a Pub) and can be found on the Barnstaple to Braunton road (A361) Just passed Chivenor roundabout (1km on Right) they do Breakfast, coffee etc to cater for the well travelled rider???

Route: We'll follow the coast as best we can, dinner at Lynton, on to Dunster then up on to Exmoor and back to South Molton. Anyone coming from south Devon/Taunton can peel off at Wheddon cross and cut down to Tivvy if they want.

Thats the plan!!! :augie

we have a plan. thats unusual:augie:D

My first meet up, anyone coming from the Taunton + Bridgwater areas (and beyond) want to meet up for the ride on over to Barnstaple?

Cheers,
Ben

I hope the weather improves for ya all by then, its shite at the moment down this way :(

My first meet up, anyone coming from the Taunton + Bridgwater areas (and beyond) want to meet up for the ride on over to Barnstaple?

Cheers,
Ben

I'm in Dulverton so any direction from here is likely to go over the planned:)augie) route. No problem for me, up to you. Could meet at Wheddon X and go cross country (60 mins). Or could meet you at Tivvie roundabout/South Molton Pathfields junction on the N Devon link rd and go the direct route (3/4 hr). I know the meet place so can lead if you wish.
Your shout :D

Simon.

I'm in Dulverton so any direction from here is likely to go over the planned:)augie) route. No problem for me, up to you. Could meet at Wheddon X and go cross country (60 mins). Or could meet you at Tivvie roundabout/South Molton Pathfields junction on the N Devon link rd and go the direct route (3/4 hr). I know the meet place so can lead if you wish.
Your shout :D

Simon.

Or could meet at the black cat, the other side of Bampton by the river crossing and go the old road ?. I have sold the 1200gs but if you don't mind I could come along my 660z Tenere if you think that it won't lower the tone to much :augie

I live in Cotford st Luke (Taunton), ILMV PM me so we can arrange a meeting point on route (big lay at main road at Cotford ?)

Let me Know. Muzy are you still going ?. So many questions :confused:

Or could meet at the black cat, the other side of Bampton by the river crossing and go the old road ?. I have sold the 1200gs but if you don't mind I could come along my 660z Tenere if you think that it won't lower the tone to much :augie

I live in Cotford st Luke (Taunton), ILMV PM me so we can arrange a meeting point on route (big lay at main road at Cotford ?)

That'll do for me, U.R.

What time, 9 ish??

That'll do for me, U.R.

What time, 9 ish??

Fine with me, I will drop down the hill from Bampton, and meet you near the cross roads (Tiverton Bampton Dulverton) ethier just b4 the bridge over the river or on the other side of it which ever is the safest place to wait.

I will try and get hold of ILMV

I will PM you my Mobile

Cheers,
Ben

Just realized that you can't PM me, let me know via here or ring Normandy windows in Taunton and ask for Rick :augie

i'm planning to fuel up at the BP garage at the end of taunton road,A38 leaving bridgwater at say 8:15ish. if anyone coming from the north wants to meet here thats fine and we could perhaps catch the meet point at cotford st luke in taunton on the way. cheers

i'm planning to fuel up at the BP garage at the end of taunton road,A38 leaving bridgwater at say 8:15ish. if anyone coming from the north wants to meet here thats fine and we could perhaps catch the meet point at cotford st luke in taunton on the way. cheers

I could meet you at the layby at 8.30 which would allow enough time to meet Fluffy the other side of Bampton :thumb2

Let me Know. Muzy are you still going ?. So many questions :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yep, have a pass out so hope to come along:D

Yep, have a pass out so hope to come along:D[/QUOTE]

Do you want to meet up at Milverton Roundabout around 8.35-40 ish, looks like we have ourselves a convoy :eek: before we even get to Barnstaple :D

Nice one Rick, I live in Taunton (near the sorting office), I'm flexible really, name a place and I'll be there.

The BBC's 5 day forecast is for bright sunshine over Devon and Cornwall Sunday. :clap the forecast is for 27 deg :D (12 deg in the morning and 15 deg in the afternoon)

The BBC's 5 day forecast is for bright sunshine over Devon and Cornwall Sunday. :clap the forecast is for 27 deg :D (12 deg in the morning and 15 deg in the afternoon)

thats still 5 days away Andy the world could end by then :D

Back
Top Bottom