Next Devon/Cornwall Ride-out/Bimble

Sorry I wont be able to join you guys, Bertha seems to have a problem which I hav'nt been able to sort but I also have a bit of a health issue so will be better giving it a miss this time, Have a good one.:thumb2

Tony, Sorry to hear you can't make it. Get well soon (you and the Bike). hope to see you on the next one.

PS; Just going to meet the others. it Pee-ing down.

Take care

Barry G

Sorry, guys - the weather was crap here fairly early, and set to be worse the further west we went, so decided to give it a miss today. :mad:

Shame, would have been great to meet up with you all - never mind, I'm sure another chance will come. Hope you all didn't get too wet.............:augie

Mike

Is that sods bloody law, get in from todays ride out, spray the bike down with that anti-corrosion stuff, hang up the gear to dry and grab some food... just as the skies clear.

Despite the crappy weather it was a great ride, great to meet those who I met, many thanks to those who organised it.

Cheers!
Ben

agreed. really good run but the weather was vile. Nice to meet new faces and thanks to rick & ben for a bit of a 'blast' back to tauton after we left the group to head for home. cheers sean

Wet weather piccies!!!

Here is a couple of photos from today,s soggy SW ride out.
Well I think we were all caught out by just how wet it was!!!
Still a good time was had by all, the sun came out for the last 4 miles home for me, a bit late but never mind.
Thanks to Barry for leading us round and good to meet up with so many new faces:thumb2

Attachments

• Bike show gs ride out 009.jpg
    Bike show gs ride out 009.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Bike show gs ride out 011.jpg
    Bike show gs ride out 011.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 122
  • Bike show gs ride out 012.jpg
    Bike show gs ride out 012.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 125
  • Bike show gs ride out 013.jpg
    Bike show gs ride out 013.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 123
agreed. really good run but the weather was vile. Nice to meet new faces and thanks to rick & ben for a bit of a 'blast' back to tauton after we left the group to head for home. cheers sean

Had to keep it at that speed to keep me visor clear, Honest :augie

Had a nice hot bath, hope everyone made it back home safely, unlike some at the beach race :(, am I glad I didn't ride it this year. :eek:

See you all at the next one (if you are still letting Yamaha Tenere bikes along) :thumb

Rick

A very enjoyable ride out even in the rain. Thank's for organising Barry :clap

good job too rick. had to keep my visor clear as well. nearly slipped up on the outside of you but the numpty in the Jag grabbed my line and nearly ended up with landrover punched in his bonnet!.......who said a 1100 couldn't keep up.. and i found out that the ABS works!!
nice Yam by the way..always had a soft spot for em....should have got red as they go faster (oooops here we go!!!!)

Lynmouth

Went for a ride across Exmoor today (Tuesday) no sign of that rain that you lot had, positively Sunny today even if a bit of a chill in the air, bumped into Yamaha on his nice 1100:D

Hi Bob - nice to meet you today - funny, Lynmouth today didn't look anything like those photos posted from the Sunday run!! :nenau

Bloody ironic that the Saturday and the Monday could be such glorious days, but the day in between could be such crap.

Mike

ps - your 1150 was a peach - I want it!!

Right I have just bought some waterproofs from a fellow tosser, so I am now ready for the next southwest ride out. so when it :pissl: down I will be alright this time :D

Attachments

• Suits x 1.jpg
    Suits x 1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 64
Mmmmmm, his n hers nylon set in the bedroom!!:whip

The picture is copied off the advert that I bought them from, and I only got he one on the left, SWMBO won't go on the back of the bike for some reason :augie

Are you going up to watch some of the sections on Sunday ?

Are you going up to watch some of the sections on Sunday ?[/QUOTE said:
I may go to the 'ski slope' in the afternoon. I think they are due there at about 1.30.
Going clay shooting in the morning so will probs take the landy and the dogs up to the trial. Maybe see you there????

Back
Top Bottom